Chapter 9:Let's go and save my brothes

Madison's P. O. V.

Once the foot clan left me and my sister went to go and help Splinter up the blocks off him, but they were too heavy we tried again but we failed I look and saw Raphael who came up to us and help us once we got the cinder blocks off Splinter." Sensei.... Master...." Raphael said quietly he then pick him up and look at us." Let's get him to the needle room." He said. We followed him." Get the first aid kit! On the shelf!" Raphael ordered I look and saw my sister went to the shelf  and grabbed the first aid kid and quickly gave it to him me and my sister and April we were worried about him but me and my sister know that he will make it.

"Raphael?" Splinter asks weakly.

"I'm here." Raphael says.

"You must save your brothers. Stop Shredder." Splinter said to Raphael and then falls to sleep.

Then we heard a loud alarm we head over to the monitors." It's some kind of tracker." April said.

"Can that be Donnie?" I said

Raphael looks at me and said." How did you know that?"

"Crap!" I thought.

"Um lucky guess?" I said as my sister just gives me a look (like this)

I just rolled my eyes at my sister "Go Raphael." Splinter says as he again drifted sleep.

"Let's go save my brothers." Raphael said as he went and pick up his brother's weapons.

"We need a ride." April says.

"Maybe called one of your friends." Riley suggested April then called Vern and tell him meet where we are.

Skip Time

Riley's P. O.V.

As me, Madison and April we were in a alley waiting for Vern we then saw him as we walked up to him who was wearing a hat.

"What's with the hat?" April questioned.

"What is with the..." He strutted as he threw his hat in the car he then saw us.

"Who are these two girls?"

"Vern this is-" before April can explain we interrupted her.

"My name is Riley and over their that's my sister Madison." I said.

"Sup dork." My sister said to him.

"Um, nice to meet you I guess?" I rolled my eyes as we got into the car.

"So, what do you want to do go downtown?" Vern asks.

"Eric Sacks is working with the head of the Foot Clan. They just kidnapped the vigilante turtles to take them to the Sacks estate. We need to go. Come on, Vern." April exclaimed.

"Right, right, right. The turtles. I forgot. This is getting embarrassing O'Neil we're both consenting adults, we're both very good-looking. You're better probably, that up for debate, but the point is we don't need to make up excuses to hang out with each other." Vern explained.

"What?" April said very confused.

"You want to spend more time with me. I get it. I would too. "

"Oh for the love of god! Vern we don't have time for this we need to get to Sacks estate right now Vern!" My sister shouted at him.

"That's what I'm talking about O'Neil. The Sacks estate with the vigilante..."  before Vern can even finished Raphael pops out from behind the van. " Drive!" Me and Raphael shouted as I threatened him with my fire power that was closer to his neck, as he was really pissed me off.

"You're a talking turtle.... And did fire just came out of her hand...?" Vern said still in shock.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm a talking turtle and you're a human nerd." Raphael said as I chuckled.

"Good, now that we got that out of the way, drive to Sacks estate or so help me God I will use my powers on you and burn you to alive got it?" I said with a evil smile (like this)

He nodded and started to drive Raphael was impressed and shock I look at him in confused.

"What?" I asked him.

"Remind me never get on your bad side."

I chuckled at him and smiled as we are now headed to Sacks estate to save Raphael's brothers.

Chapter finished at Sunday July 7/2022 at 1:54 PM

Words counted:705