Chapter 6:Childhood pets

Third Person P.O. V.
As the girls and April went to her apartment April ran to her room the sisters look at each knowing what she is doing so they followed her, into her room where she was opening her closet to find something which was a box as we found bunch of old stuff like notebooks, videotapes, and a camera, Riley was looking in the notebook but then she spotted the symbol.Which the symbol means family.

"Good evening. This is April O'Neil, reporting live from my daddy's lab. I know it sounds pretty boring, but actually, he does some pretty cool stuff." Riley stopped what she was doing and saw her sister and April watching an old video when April was a kid.

"Time to put the camera away, April." April dad said to her.

"Aw  dad!" April smiles as she as tears in her eyes.

"And now I will show you something amazing. It's supposed to be from another planet in outer space." Young April says the girls then see Eric Sacks who was injected something  into the turtle.

"Mr. Sacks, what sort of experiments are you doing here?" Young April asks.

Eric Sacks chuckles and said." That's a very complicated question.... We're trying to change the world."

"Hello, Splinter." Young April greeted Splinter.

Riley and Madison look at April who grabbed another videotape and put it in the camera." And these are my little turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello. The fans want to see you!"

"I knew it!" April said as she looks at the girls." The vigilante, I saw him. We saw them. I've know them since I was a little girl. They were my pets. They were my childhood pets., and they were named after Italian Renaissance painters." April explained to them

Riley yawn" That's cool well I headed to bed night guys." As she walks to her room as April and Madison said." Okay night Riley."

Words counted:326