Chapter 7: Meeting the turtles

Madison's P. O. V.

I yawn as I rubbed my eyes, I got up and headed to the kitchen and to see my sister eating cereal.

Riley looks at me." Morning sis."

"Morning." I greeted as I grabbed a bowl and put my cereal in the bowl and put the milk in it and started to eat I look at my sister and said." Where's April?"

"Oh she went to work she said that their food in the fridge and if we need anything we can call her." My sister says

"All right," I said

Skip Time

Riley's P. O. V

After April told us that she got fired from her job decided to cheer her up so I went to grabbed my computer which somehow was here anyway we were looking up at stuff of New York vigilante then suddenly our computers were glitching:

"Bam! You've been hacked! By Donatello. Remember me? Turtle. Four eyes. But enough about me. We told you we'd fine you. Meet us here,  and bring Riley and Madison alone as well or else we're... you shall be published and stuff."

I look at April and my sister as we got up and headed where they want us to be.

Skip Time

As the girls went to the same place that they meet the turtles before they look around and I said." Hello? "

"You told us come here." Madison said.

"We didn't bring anyone with us we did exactly.."April said then suddenly I screamed as Michelangelo was behind us who jumped down and look at us." Okay! Are you April O'Neil, Riley Smith and Madison Smith?" Michelangelo asks.

"Scanning faces, scanning.  Scan complete. It's them guys!" Donatello exclaimed.

"Of course it's them, Donnie," Leo says as I saw him wrap his arm around Madison." Hey, really glad you three could make it. Hey. There's someone important we want to introduce you to, but first" I then felt a bag that went over my head and someone pick me up and carry me in bridal style.

Words counted:344