Chapter 4:You guys are not freaks!

Third Person P. O. V.
After the girls introduce themselves to the turtles they heard a groan coming from April O'Neil, who was waking up.
" Breathing is steady, blood pressures are stabilizing." Donatello says
" Why are we still here playing doctor?" Raphael asks
"She may have a head injury." Leonardo said to Raphael

"Uh, correction. She's a hot chick who may have a head injury." Michelangelo added as they sisters giggles what Mikey said.

"Ma'am, can you hear me? Do you know what city you're in? Do you know where you are?"Donnie ask her.

"Have you seen that video were the cat plays Chopsticks with the chopsticks?" Mikey asks.

"Can we focus here." Leo said as he pushed Mikey away.

"Guys, please! Come on. Give her some air." Donnie say to his brothers.

"What are you?"April asks

Leo:Well, miss, we're ninjas."

Raphael: We're mutants."

Donnie: Well, technically, we're turtles."

Mikey: And we're teenagers! But we can still have adult conversations.

April slowly stood up and said." So you're... ninja, mutant, turtles, teenagers?"

"Well, when you put it like that, it sounds ridiculous." Donnie says as the two sisters agreed what Donnie said.

"Yeah it's sound weird when you said it." Madison says who was right by Leo.

"I agreed with Donnie and my sister it just sound weird, but if you flip round like saying Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles now that sound more better." Riley explained who was also right by Raphael.
"Thank you! At least the girls knows what I am talking about!" Donnie said

April looks surprise as she see two teenagers." Who are you?" April asks the girls.

"Oh! I am Riley Smith over their who next to who as the blue bandanna is my sister Madison Smith." Riley introduce herself and her sister.

"Sup!" Madison said to April.
"Hi, Riley, Madison, I'm am April O'Neil." April introduce herself to the girls.

"See, she's looking at us like we're freaks. I bet that's why you took our picture wasn't it? To show your friends?" Raphael said.

"Bro, that's a good thing! Maybe she has hot friends." Mikey said.

Both of the sisters frown at the word freaks." Hand on hot head you guys are not freaks in fact I think it's cool to be a mutant." Riley says Madison agreed with her sister.

"Yeah, what my sister says you guys aren't freaks they just haven't seen you guys truly are, who knows maybe one day people of New York will accept you." Madison said the turtles and April where shock about what the girls said.

Words counted:434