Chapter 11: Snow Battle

Third Person P. O. V .

Everyone makes it outside when they saw a helicopter flying off. "We gotta move! Let's go!" Leo says.

"Sacks is airborne!" Raphael said.

"Flight time to Manhattan in 19 minutes." Donnie says.

"Get us out of her Donnie." Leo said.

Donnie put on his googles and saw a truck and then he saw the foot clan soldiers holding guns at them."Oh, my gosh they have guns!" Donnie squeals.

"Get down!" Leo yells as he and his brothers protected Vern, April, Madison, and Riley so they wouldn't get shot.

"Are you guys okay?" Leonardo asks.

"We're bulletproof." Raphael says.

"Sweet!"Leo said.

"Hey, can you drive that truck?" Leo asks Vern.

"Yeah." Vern replied.

"We're on Raph, ready?" Leo says.

Riley watched as Raphael turns around and attacks the Foot. He yells as the bullets reflect of his plastron. Leo and Donnie beat up the soldiers." Come on!" Vern said as the girls followed him to the truck.

"Everyone in the truck! We gottta go, go, go! Move!" Leo shouts as the sisters went to the back of the truck as Raph then started to pounding the back of the truck and shouted." Drive!"

"Come on! Come on!"

"That's all I need is a backseat-driving talking turtle!" Vern said as he drives through the gate Riley and Madison hang on to their boyfriends arms.

"Where are we going guys?" Mikey shouted.

"Donnie, what's the fastest way back to Manhattan?" Leo asks his brother.

"We just need to stay on this road if we can get to the maintenance hatch at the bottom of the hill, there's a sewer line 2.4 miles from here." Donnie replied.

"Mikey! Let them know up there!" Leo calls out to his brother

"I'm on it!" Mikey replied then suddenly the truck got hit by something but before the girls could get hit Leo and Raph grabbed them to protect them so they wouldn't get hurt  Leo push Madison to where Raph and Riley where as he was holding on one of the boxes, but however another one hit him and fell out of the truck.

"LEO!" Madison shouts, the truck suddenly turn backwards to go down the hill." Leo move move!" Leo moved out of the way before the truck and hit him.

" Yo! Donnie, how far off course are we?" Madison asked Donnie.

"Actually, we're on a bit of a shortcut. But we need keep going down. Straight down." Donnie answered.

"Man, remain me never do this!" Riley said to her sister.

"Guys, Leo's in trouble!" Mikey shouts.

"My shell's cracked. Just tape it up." Raphael says.

Riley shooks her head." No way hot head you are not going anywhere! I am not let you get hurt again!" Riley argues.

Raphael sigh send their was no point of arguing with his girlfriend." All me to be the bad-ass for once." Donnie says.

Madison looks at her sister." I am gonna help Donnie to get Leo back." Madison says.

Riley looks at her sister worried but she can take care of her self." All right but be safe." Riley said Madison nodded as Donnie and Madison jumps off the truck and went to get Leo.