THE WINGMAN

Hello, hello everyone! Alex here with yet another story announcement. I've been really getting back to my Harry Potter phase recently and I was itching to write about it again, since I haven't written anything Harry Potter related since maybe 2019? Anyway and who is this story about, you may wonder?

Druuuuuuumroooooooooooooool.

Fred Weasley. Yes, I'm writing about Fred again, I'll write about Fred to the end of my days.

I literally love him so much and I've read like EVERYTHING that has to do with him, so here I am, writing another fanfic about him (this is the third one) and since you're here, you probably like him too.

Anyway, I finally have the pleasure of introducing you to 'The Wingman'!

After returning for their seventh year at Hogwarts against their will, Fred and George Weasley decide to use that year to develop their joke products

After returning for their seventh year at Hogwarts against their will, Fred and George Weasley decide to use that year to develop their joke products. George, however, has additional plans - confess to Y/n L/n of Ravenclaw. Once his brother heard that plan of his, Fred decides to become his wingman. Unfortunately, Fred Weasley was not a good wingman.

So, yeah, if you're interested (I very much hope you are), go check it out on my profile! If you do, I hope you like it and enjoy!