Delilah's pov:
"I think we should head inside now." I said while we pulled away from the hug

"Yeah, Darry and the others should be back soon. I don't know what they were doing though." Pony said as he grabbed my hand and we headed towards the door

"Maybe they went to the DX, to get snacks or something."

"Maybe." Pony said as we walked in and sat on the couch.

Pony turned on the tv and turned the channel till it got to Mickey. We watched Mickey in silence for a few minutes when I spoke up.

"Should we tell them?" I asked

"Tell them about..us?" Pony said turning his head to face me.

"Yeah, I mean we can't hide it forever. I'd kinda like them to know." I said while looking down. He didn't seem like he wanted them to know.

"Yeah we could tell them when they get back, if they do." Pony said smiling at me.

I looked up to meet his gaze. I smiled softly at him and he returned it. He stopped smiling and stared at me. He started leaning in, I started to lean in too. Our lips connected.

He grabbed my waist and i cupped his face. He pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. He then lowered me onto my back and got on top of me, still kissing while he slipped his hand up my shirt and grazed up and down the side of my torso.

I put my arms behind his neck and tugged on his hair. Causing him to grunt. That just turned him on more as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He then slowly started kissing my neck. He got to the lower part of my neck and sucked on it, leaving a hickey. I moaned a little as he came up from my neck and started kissing my lips again.

The fun was interrupted when we heard the front door open and close. Me and pony pulled away from the kiss and looked up to see the whole gang just watching in shock. Me and pony's eyes widen as pony jumped off me and sat at the far end on the couch. I sat up and leaned against the arm of the couch.

"What the fuck was that?" Said Steve confused as all get out.

"Please! Tell me you guys didn't do anything else while we were gone!" Darry yelled sounding worried.

"No! No! We didn't do anything else Darry!" Pony yelled quickly so they didn't get the wrong idea.

"Um, yeah we're a thing now. This wasn't how we wanted to tell you guys though." I said looking down at my feet. This is hella awkward

It was silent for a few seconds, everyone just taking in what tf just happened.

"I mean I'm happy for you guys but, Delilah you're a soc. Pony isn't. Don't you think that's too dangerous for pony?" Soda said with a worried look on his face.

He's not wrong, fuck he did get beat again because of me. Maybe we shouldn't be together. It would be for the best. But I can't just stop now, I love him too much to do that.

"Soda's right, you guys really should've thought this through before just going straight to dating." Darry said with a stern look on his face.

"And that may explain why pony has a cut on his neck." Darry said again while glaring at me.

I just looked over at pony. I had forgotten he got hurt. This is all my fault.

"What happened, pony?" Darry said walking towards pony and checking out his stitched up cut.

"Me and Delilah were walking back from the library when two socs came and pounced on us. But it's not all Delilah's fault! Okay come one Darry you've always liked her! Not everything's her fault she can't help she's a soc!" Pony said while on the brim of tears.

"Pony, Delilah has caused nothing but trouble for you." Darry said while standing up.

"I thought you guys just being friends was fine. But you guys being a couple is too much. Socs will find out and make your life a living hell. So I don't approve of this relationship.

Darry backed away from pony and waited for one of us to answer. Me and pony just sat there in silence. We couldn't even last a day without seeing each other how are we gonna know we like each other. yet can't date. I'd see him in the hallways and just remember how I didn't get a chance to date him.

"I'm sorry guys but, I'm gonna have to agree with Darry." Soda said looking down. I could tell he wanted pony to be happy but this was in fact too dangerous for him.

"Me too." Steve said looking towards me.

I looked up at him and gave him a sad smile.

"I'm not gonna say anything, y'all already know the answer." Two bit said while taking a sip from his beer. He also wanted pony to be happy. Just not like this.

I nodded slowly and got up from the couch.

"I guess that's my cue to leave." I said softly smiling at them. I walked towards the door and got outside their porch when pony came out.

"Delilah.." he said

I turned around to meet his face. Im gonna miss those pretty green eyes.

"Im sorry pony." I said while tears fell down. Im sorry pony that I'm a soc and we can't be together. I thought

"No. No, Delilah. Im sorry." Pony said, his voice cracking from all the tears falling.

I sadly smiled at him. I pulled him into a hug and sobbed into his shoulder. He buried his face in my shoulder too, crying.

A few seconds pass and I broke the hug. He didn't let go of my waist. He leaned in and kissed me one last time. I kissed back and cupped his face. We let go of each other and I started walking down the steps.

I turn back around to face pony.

"Bye pony." I said and walked off towards my house.

I cried the whole way home. It's not fair, why couldn't I be a greaser so we could be together. Or why couldn't he be a soc. Or even if I never had met him. I made it home. I ran up the stairs and flopped onto my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

I cried for hours, just missing his touch already. I started calming down and my eyes got heavier and heavier, I fell asleep.

Darry was right.