Epilogue

Five years later to the day~

"Happy birthday babe."

"You too." I said laughing and Jake kissed me sweetly. "Twenty-four hmm? We're too old."

"And your still as beautiful as the day I met you." He said with a twinkle in his eye.

I smiled again and laughed, remembering the last five years.

We were overjoyed to find out we had a baby on the way, but nervous. Nine months later we both fell in love with our little girl, Bliss.

Three months after that, we got married. As a wedding gift my dad bought us a studio type town house in the outskirts of Colorado, that way we were close to our families.

Our home could not be more colorful and cozy.

The living room was open, with one wall being all glass, it had a great view of the mountains and at night we had blue paint splattered blinds. There was dark hardwood floors and a soft blue pull out couch and blue recliner in which Jake and Bliss often napped. There was a cream colored rug covering most of the living room floor and matching side tables.

The kitchen had a tile floor and granite counters with dark wood cabinets and silver appliances. There was a spacious dining room attached.

There was two bedrooms. Ours and the babies room. Our room was different shades of purple and grey. The furniture was metallic grey with glass tops.

The babies room was absolutely beautiful. The walls were a spring green and there was a light pink shag rug in the middle of the room. All the furniture was white and there was a green and pink blanket in the crib. There were pink paintings and picture frames throughout the room, some filled and some not. There were also shadow boxes filled with various objects and knick knacks.

Jake got a job at a recording studio nearby. I started working as an interior designer. My father actually paid for me to design our own home.

"Yes it's been one heck of a ride." I laughed.

"Mommy! We gonna eat the cake?!" Little Bliss looked up at me with big blue eyes.

"Of course dear." I kissed her forehead.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Dally threw open the door and ran into the room, throwing himself into my arms.

"Whoaa hey there Dally!" I laughed and hugged him back.

"Hello!"

"Hi guys!"

"Why you look stunning Katrina!"

"How are you Jake, taking care of these girls?"

"Bliss, you look adorable!"

Person after person came piling into our home, until the room was filled with all the people we went camping with all those years ago.

Newly engaged Felice and Hunter sat on the couch, talking to Lilly and Austin, Lilly literally sitting on Austin's lap on the floor.

Max, May, Dally, and Haley sat at our kitchen table looking at the big cake currently occupying its surface.

Parents mingled around the room and my father sat on the recliner with Bliss on his lap.

Our new puppy, a retriever we named Jazz, pranced around everyone's feet, asking for attention.

Everyone quieted down as Bliss started to sing, her angelic little voice spreading throughout the apartment.

My life, all that I've been through, has led to this.

I never would have thought I could be so blessed.

I was truly, wonderstruck.

Authors Note-

Well guys, this is it. Thank you all for all you support. Especially

@jazzyloves1d

@hannah754

@bunny147

They've supported me throughout this whole story and helped me in my moments of writers block and doubt. Thanks so much loooove youuuu!

Anyone else that has read this thank you I truly appreciate it :)

Don't worry there will be more stories to come, but I will always love this story <3 Imma miss it...

Signing of from Wonderstruck for the last time :,)

-Dana