Chapter 3

After a long day at Top Gun Lousie was dying for a shower, she races towards the bathroom as she had just heard one of her housemates get out and she was met by a naked Hangman covered by a towel, and water dripping down his toned body. Louise was so distracted that Fanboy slipped passed into the bathroom. 

"FUCK YOU FANBOY!" she shouted at her friend. He simply popped his head out of the bathroom and gave her the middle finger before jumping in the shower. 

"Hey Rex, you uh, you got a bit of something there," he said pointing to her mouth. She immediately got embarrassed and goes to wipe away whatever was underneath her mouth. Hangman laughed and said, "just a bit of drool after seeing this god of a body."

"You little shit, I was not drooling!" she replied. 

"No just ogling at the beauty stood before you," he smirked. 

"Oh please, I have seen better." She said. 

"Oh yeah, and where was that?" He questioned. 

"None of your business," she snapped. 

"Oh, so imaginary land? We all know it doesn't get better than this sweetheart," Louise rolled her eyes and began banging on the door for Fanboy to hurry up. He strolled out of the bathroom and Louise pushed her way through. 

After a quick shower, Louise went into her room to begin getting ready for their evening at the pub. She wore a pair of jean shorts, a lace top, and a cute jacket over the top. She applied light makeup and let her curls flow. She strolled down to the living room where she met the rest of her housemates, and was met by stares due to her beauty. 

"Oh Hangman, I think you may be the one drooling now?" She laughed. He simply huffed and jumped into the car. 

After a short drive they arrived at The Hard Deck, they went in and met their friends who shockingly were crowded around the Pool table. Note the sarcasm. 

"Oh hey sexy," Nat said greeting her new friend. 

"Hey yourself," Louise replied. They had only known each other for a couple of days but had immediately grown close, they talked for hours on the phone whilst getting ready and Nat told Louise all about her girlfriend at home. She hadn't told many of the boys but felt close enough to Louise to tell her which she appreciated. 

After a few drinks and a few shots, Louise began to feel a slight buzz. The music in the bar was playing loudly so she began encouraging the rest of the pilots to dance. She noticed one pilot, in particular, was not dancing so ran over to drag him onto the dance floor. "Come on Bob, come dance!"

"No thank you, I can't dance," He replied politely. 

"Now I don't believe that for a second, come one!" she dragged him onto the dance floor and began dancing with him. Not sexually enough that it seemed she was making a move on him but with enough sex appeal that she still looked good, after a while Bob began to loosen up and enjoy himself. 

Louise left him dancing with his partner Phoenix as she went to get another drink from the bar. Just as she was ordering, she felt a hand snake around her waist. "Now, I sure hope that guy you were dancing with wasn't your boyfriend or I am about to stir up some trouble." The mystery voice said. 

Louise turned around ready to snap at the creep when she noticed he was extremely attractive, not quite Rooster or Hangman's level but definitely attractive. "It must be your lucky day, he is just a co-worker," she smiled. 

"If you dance like that with a co-worker, I'm intrigued what you'd dance like with a potential suitor," the guy said provocatively. 

"Well mystery man, I'd be happy to show you, on one condition," she said.