Chapter 6 - Fight Fire With Fire

Yoshino had drove to the destination of the DemiMeramon. This was mainly because Thomas and (Y/N) weren't allowed to drive since they're both fourteen years old. Even with Thomas' great intelligence, it was the law.

Thomas and (Y/N) got out of the car with their Digimon as Yoshi stayed back to let them take care of it unless he wanted her help. She knew what Thomas can be like if his plans were messed up.

"Let's see if you still got what it takes to be a team with me." (Y/N) smirked at Thomas as he smiled.

"Just follow my plan. Gaomon, now."

"Yes, sir." Gaomon waited. Three DemiMeramon spat out some fireballs.

"Initiate Plan A!"

"Double Back-Hand!" Gaomon spun rapidly as the flames died out.

"Plan A.2." Thomas got his Digivice ready. "(Y/N), get Growlmon and get him behind the DemiMeramon and make sure they'll be in line for Gaogamon."

"Ok, Thomas."

"DNA Charge!" Thomas and (Y/N) got their DNA Charge ready and pointed it at their Digimon as two bright lights appeared. Thomas' DNA Charge was blue.

"Gaomon Digivolve To...!"

"Guilmon Digivolve To...!"

"Gaogamon!"

"Growlmon!"

Gaogamon looked like a blue wolf, similar to Gaururmon, but was more dark blue fur and a very fluffy, white chest with a red scarf, curled up tail, and his boxing gloves were now his front two paws with sharp claws. He also bandages on his back legs, and two golden things that are dangling from his large, white fur.

"Implement Plan!"

Growlmon ran behind the DemiMeramon and blew with his large mouth to push them towards each other. He made sure all of them were together as Gaogamon got prepared to attack.

"Spiral Blow!" A massive tornado appeared out of his mouth as it made a direct hit with all the DemiMeramon and turned all of them into Digieggs. There were at least 80 eggs.

---

"How are these going to fit in the car?" Yoshino asked as she managed to fit eighteen eggs into the boot of the DATS car.

"Oh!" (Y/N) ran over and pressed a button on the back of the DATS car as a slot stuck out and she pressed that button as well with a pin number. Then the car rolled out an extra carrying port that was completely covered so nobody on the street could see the eggs. "There you go. That should be big enough to fit all them eggs in."

"H-How did you know...?" Yoshi asked as she didn't even know that.

"You learn a thing or two. Now, let's get loading!" (Y/N) smiled and walked to Thomas. "We still make a good team."

"We do indeed." Thomas agreed. "We also beaten our team score by over a minute. That took three minutes and ten seconds."

"Sir, yes, sir." Gaomon nodded.

"Lighten up a little, Gaomon. Be happy." Guilmon giggled and nuzzled the top of his head with a small purr. Gaomon flushed up and chuckled. "There you go!" He moved away.

"Uhh, I am happy." Gaomon smiled as Thomas sighed and petted Guilmon's head.

"You know how to make someone laugh, Guilmon."

"I try my best!"

"Come on, guys. The eggs aren't going to load themselves." (Y/N) picked up three eggs and put them into the extra port.