Chapter 1

I, Fionna the Human, and my best friend, Cake the Cat, are going on our first adventure ever since we got back to Aaa. We had gone away for a while to take a break, and let me tell you, it was terrible. All I wanted to do was fight! I'm glad to be back home.

We decide to look for trouble on our way to the Candy Kingdom, and I guess we found it.

"Oh, hey, Fionna."

"Marshall Lee! I missed you, buddy." I wrap Marshall in a tight hug as he comes floating down from the sky, obviously holding his plum colored umbrella so he doesn't burn.

"Missed you too, Fi." Marshall and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Well, actually, since he gave me and Cake back our tree house. Long story. But anyways! Adventure awaits! I break the hug and smile at him.

"Wanna come on an adventure with us?" I ask.

"Uhh..." Cake starts. "Sweetie I'm not sure that's such a good-"

"I'd love too!" Marshall grins, a little too mischievously.

"Okay, well, lets go!" I push.

On our way to the Candy Kingdom there wasn't much adventure. I'd rather not go into detail. Also, Marshall and Cake seem unusually quiet. They've both been acting weird lately. I'll ask Cake about it later.

We were just arriving at PG's castle when a scream pierced the air. I took off running in the general direction of the scream, around the back of the castle, with Cake and Marshall following closely behind. We found the person who had screamed, it's was PG!

"PG! Are you okay???" I called out to him.

"Fionna! Boy, am I glad to see you! Ice Queen almost got me this time, but she fled before she could, and dropped me."

"So that girly high pitched scream belonged to you?" Marshall smirked.

"Yes, and it's not that girly!" PG blushed.

"It's very girly, Gummy."

"Shut up, vampire."

"Okay, what exactly went on here,

PG?" Cake questioned, butting in.

"Well, like I said! I was minding my own business, in my lab, when Ice Queen came out of nowhere and snatched me up. Then she saw something coming toward us and fled, dropping me in the process."

Marshall got very quiet, I was the only one that noticed it. I looked at him, confusion showing in my eyes, but as usual his eyes stayed emotionless. I think that he knows why the Ice Queen fled. And I intend on getting him to tell me.

---------------------------------------------

Just sorta experimenting with this story. Don't really know where it's headed. Leave any suggestions in the comments, that'd be great! Thanks!