House party

"I don't know about this maybe I should just wear something normal" I said while standing in front of my mirror. "No you look sexy and you are gonna show everyone what you are made of." She said while handing me a pair of heels. I grumbled some swear words under my breath while I put them on.

She grabbed my hand and we made our way down stairs together

She grabbed my hand and we made our way down stairs together.The party was in full swing and their were so many people dancing around the living room and the music was shaking the floor. We spotted Eli dancing like a crazy person.

As we were walking I noticed the boys were sitting on the couch. As I looked over and every single one of them had their jaws on the ground. I decided to mess with them and giggled a little and gave them a little wave. Then Alex leaned over and smacked them each in the back of the head.

Then I felt those green piercing eyes trailing up my body. I shivered under his gaze, he looked good dressed in black from head to toe.  It was his little accessory sitting on his lap that ruined it all. I looked over at him one last time and grabbed Macies hand and we headed to the kitchen. But as I was walking away I made sure to sway my hips to give him a show.

I have no idea where all of this confidence is coming from. But I like this, it feels like I have the power in the situation. It also might be the few shots that Macie made me do up in my room before coming down here. But either way it was going to let loose and have fun on my own tonight.

After a while of drinking and dancing  we headed to the kitchen and grabbed some bottled alcohol and made our way back into the living room. I saw Max, Asher, and Brooks standing next to the door and I made my way over. I lost Macie on my way over there.  "Hey boys" I said while holding up my drink toward them. I brought the drink to my lips and tipped it back. I felt the satisfying burn down my throat. "Hey Brooks I saw this really cute guy on the way over here that was checking you out." I said with a giggle. "Maxie pad, You want to dance." I said when I noticed him. He groaned at the name and rubbed his forehead. "How much have you had to drink?" Brooks asked while laughing. I shrugged my shoulder, " only this much" I said while  holding out my pointer finger and thumb with a little space between them.

"I love drunk Franny!" Asher said. "Me too!! But you know who I like more high Franny."  They all smirked at me and we all went out to the back patio. What many people don't know and would never expect is that I smoke some weed every now and then. I only ever did it at home and when I was with these three.
One day I caught them by the side of my house smoking they begged me not to tell anyone I saw it, because everyone wanted to keep me in the dark. I only told them I wouldn't if they let me try it. Alex and Ren don't know we decided to keep it between us four.