𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒓

" Y/N, wake up," a calm, youthful voice slowly help me woke up. I slowly open my eyes, to see Kazuha, smiling at me with those pure smiles. It's already evenings? I must have work my butt to hard yesterday again....

  I sit down and scratch my cheek " Ahh....Kazu. Can I help you?"." Yes...Mr. Kamisato and Childe are fighting again," Kazu said, with a bit annoying voice. I sighed.

" Okay...., anything else?"." Yes... there's a new people who suddenly came here. I know some of them, but others....,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "....You got to be kidding me....," I said, with a tired and depressing face. More character? Well, not much from Genshin. There it is, recent new characters, Yelan and Kuki Shinobu. Also, Heizou will be in the next update.

And...new people...

  " Wait... that's Dangheng! Isn't he from the new game called Honkai Star Rail?" I thought, after seeing a gorgeous man with black hair. And 7 other men. Well....not much I guess.

  Heizou looks at me with his detective move," Hmmm....never see you before? Are you new to Inazuma?"." Inazuma? Pal, you're in Malaysia," I said, shoving his face away.

  " Pardon for the rudeness, but who are you?" Welt ask. I know him cause I search about Star Rail when they announced it. I reply" I'm Y/N. You're in my house. No worries, there are more people that are actually in the same situation as you,".

  Kuki immediately went to Itto" So this is where you went, Boss! I've been looking for you for ages!"." Hey! Hey! It's not my fault I'm here. It's happened randomly,". Meanwhile, Yelan is talking with Ningguang, ah...Tian Quan Business.

  " It's good to see you, Kazu," Heizou smiled at the maple boy. Kazu sighed " Yes, it indeed,"." Alright! This ain't reunion party,". I said loudly, getting everyone's attention.

  " Alright, here's what we're gonna do. First thing tomorrow morning, I will go shopping for the new arrival clothe. Anyone wanna come? Three people,".

  Everyone raised their hand, so I decided to pick. " You, blond long hair male version of Jean. What's your name?"." Luocha," he replied, and I ask him to stand besides me.

  " Next one is.... Shenhe! You're coming with me,"." Alright," Shenhe said, and walked beside me. Then, the last one is Jing Yuan. " Alright, I'm putting Zhongli, Yelan, Welt, and Blade to look after the rest,".

  The four of then nod." Next, is the adventure plan. I have an outstation work at Johor this Wednesday. And it's gonna be three weeks work,"." Three weeks. That's long...," Ganyu said.

  " So while outstation, I have a cousin of mine that will help us. No worries, she's a good person," I told the old ones, since they only saw my mom's siblings' daughters. (Please check Love Efforts 1).

  I explain our plan and place to visit, and they agreed. " Lastly, sleep arrangement. This is a mansion, so rooms aren't big deal. There's two side, one for woman's, one for mens,".

  " No fight, no war. And no blood," I warn them, and they nod. Then, the meeting dismissed at sharp 10 pm. Of dear, how time went by. They all went to their room, and so do I. But, someone is still there.

  " Luocha? What's wrong?"." Ah, nothing....you look tired, so I'm worried," he said. I do feel quite sick, how did he know?" If you don't mind, can I gave you some medicine?"." Sure...lets do it at my room,".
.
.
.
.

  I lay on a bed, while Luocha put a handkerchief that has been cold water onto my forehead. " That should do it...now rest up,"." You too," is the word I said before I sleep. Luocha smiled, and gently rub his thumb on my hand while holding it...........

NEW ADVENTURE BEGAN!