᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 14(𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂) ᯾

Okay uh...

Warning: Bold Thoma?

I wanna add something super fluff to our housekeeper, hehe

Enjoy;)

Thoma and I decided to go to The Sheep Sanctuary. I've done his hang-out event, so I know how much he is attached to animals. So, this is a perfect place for him.

" Sheep? You sure they'll love me?" Thoma asks, I just nod." Of course! You're natural to animals! Come on," I hold his hand and dragged him. He seems unbothered he intertwined our hands and hold them closed.

We talked a small walk before doing the activities, Thoma's eyes sparkling. It's so cute when he smiled softly at the sheep." Y/N, they look so fluffy...,"." Right? Don't worry, we can touch them after this," I said to him, he looked at me." Really? We can?"." Yeah, but first, let's get the food, so we can feed them as well!".

After that, we went to feed the sheep. Thoma seems hesitant, but I hold his hand." Calm down, and give them slowly," he follows my orders. The sheep eat the food from his hand, while Thoma stroke its body.

"W-Whoah... It's...fluffy...and soft," he smiles. I chuckle at him, and stroke the sheep's body as well. Then, more sheep came towards Thoma, he was shocked." Woah! H-Hey! Calm down you guys,"." See, you're natural to animals,".

Thoma smile at me softly. " I guess? Look at the baby sheep, so cute,". He carried the small one like a baby, seems like it's comfortable in Thoma's hands. I took a small photo of it, but Thoma spot me." H-Hey! Delete that!"." Nah, only if you catch me!".

We run like a toddler around the farm, people just chuckle with it, assuming we're just couples. But God knows how, all of a sudden, he trips over a rock and our body-slammed to the grass. Now, he's on top of me, with both hands at both sides.

" Ahahah...," I chuckle nervously, trying to hide my flustered. Man! This is very awkward and unexpected! He blushes, and stands up, offering me help to stand up as well." Haha, I'm sorry, Thoma," I chuckle, but he looked at me differently.

Later at Hotel...

I finished taking a short bath, and wear my pastel green t-shirt and shorts. I sit down on the bed, with a book in my hands, Harry Potter And The Cursed Child. After a few minutes, Thoma came out from the bathroom.

" Ah! Thoma, do you need any spare clothes? I can give to you," I said to him, and went to closets. His eyes are looking at me while I'm searching." This one seems suites you enough, try this-," as I try to finish, he hugs me from behind.

I froze for a second, what in the name of whale?! His arms wrapped at my waist, as his head at my neck. " Thoma, you need anything? You cold or something?" I ask him, he doesn't want to answer. I sighed and decided to let him be, as we walked to the bed.

I lay down, and let him hug me. I mean, can't tell him to stop, can I?.

Short Thoma POV

What are you doing Thoma?! You are an idiot! Just because you accidentally pin them down at the Sheep Sanctuary, doesn't mean you can do it again! I'm so bold, but Y/N softly said " Hug me as long you want. I want to sleep. Good night,".

They fall asleep... And permitted me. I smile to myself and hug them close to my chest. They are so warm... I can't even do something like this at Yashiro Commissioner or in front of Miss Ayaka.

" Now that I'm here, Thank You For Letting Me Feel What It's Like To Love Someone,".