✵𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕✵

After they left, I went to the pot and scolded the boys about this." Look, I'm very grateful that you guys help me and all, but That Is Unnormal Way To Help! Who the heck when to confess with half-naked?!" They are pretty down, while the girls are still confused about what's going on.

  " Since you guys help me, I forgive you. Next time wear a shirt. I almost die of embarrassment,"." You like our half-naked body, aren't you— Ow!" I hit Kaeya heads." Say on more, and I will use fish claymore to hit you," he nodded.

  I left the pot, and it was 9 pm. I thought for a second. They help me a lot to reveal my cousin's secrets. I should reward them for it. But what? What do they like in this world?

  Vacation! I should take on vacation! They only see Putrajaya, so why not outside? I took my phone and my notebook. Turning on the air conditioner in the living room and sits on the couch, I start planning.

  A few hours later...

  Tomo float with a boring feeling. He keeps playing with the small light in the room. " Ima goes prank, Y/N," he thought and giggled. He flies through the door, only to find me still planning.

  " Y/N?"." oh, hi Tomo," I greet him. I feel my backache and am a bit tired. He rests his head on my lap." What are you doing?"." I'm planning a trip for us," I said to him. He pouted, " I'm bored. Play with me,".

  I chuckle " Just play with Tama, or do something else," Tomo then went quiet, and flew to my back. He wrapped his arms and legs at my waist, which makes me completely shocked. He rests his head on my shoulder.

  " Okay... this is weird," I thought. But leave him be, and continue my planned. But, as time goes, he became more clingy than I thought. Like Childe, but even... romantical?

  He starts smelling my body, compliment that I smell like a sakura flower. He then starts playing with my hair, and my ears. He snuggles at my shoulder and starts to blow air at my ears, which sends me a shiver.

  " Tomo? Don't you clingy enough when we sleep together?" I ask him. " No, this is the first time I could touch someone after I die. So I want to feel your alive warmth again," he said, and hug me tighter.

  I smiled and pat him." Since you are so eager, how about you choose where to go for our planning. Where do you wanna go?" I show him all the Malaysia vacation spots.

  " Hmm... this one seems cool," he pointed to Legoland, Johor. I was shocked and ask " Why there?"." Idk, it's kinda fun seeing blocks," he shrugged. I smile " Legoland is nice, but let's pick somewhere more mature. I would bring Klee, Qiqi, Diona, and Sayu to Legoland tho,".

  After the whole suggestion, we decided to go to Cameron Highland. I expect Zhongli will be very pleased when he's there. " So Pahang then we go. Okay, time for bed. Come on, Tomo,".