᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 19(𝒁𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊) ᯾

Warning: Zhongli Being Lovely 🥰

Today is the day! I finally can take Zhongli to the best place for him, Boh Tea! " You will love it, Zhongli!"." Haha, if you say so," he replied with a smile. And of course, this is the last day at Cameron Highland.

As we walked inside, oh boy. A lot of the ladies already drooling over him. I mean...he's wearing a suit and glasses. Even I could melt for a second. I could hear the ladies whisper and talk about him.

" Oh my goodness, that man is gorgeous!'

"I wonder if he's married...the wife must be lucky,"

" He's a perfect man!"

Perfect, they said? If you can call an ex-god with no sense of money perfect, then you have a weird sense. While I was spacing out, I suddenly feel a warm hand touching my mind. I look up, and Zhongli's face and I were inches away!

" Y/N, are you okay?" He asked, with a most charming and calm face. I am not okay!! I keep my calm from being flustered and nod. He held my arms, and walk like it's nothing. Meanwhile, I tried to remain calm with his oblivious but sweet moment.

We sat down, and enjoy our tea. He seems fascinated with the tea flavor. " Here, this one is strawberry!" I gave him a small teacup. The aroma is very calming and tasty. He took a small sip, and nodded." It's wonderful," he replied.

He told me an old story from Liyue, and of course, I heard him. Though to some people, his common voice about osmanthus wine is annoying, for me? I heard more than once to keep me busy with problems.

" How about you, Y/N? Anything interested you?" He asks me. I told him everything that I like " I like the gaming course. Tho my parents hate it. But I'm good at my studies," I stop to look at him he seems quiet.

I apologize" Ah, sorry. I'm talking nonsense,"." No, no. I find it interesting. Go on," he said with a smile. I sighed revealed and continue my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both sit down on the bed. I was looking through my phone and took a glance at Zhongli's hand. His hand is black, with gold lines on it, like in the trailer. I'm curious about it, so I stroke my hands on it. He's kinda shocked at first, but then allow me.

" Wow...its...beautiful...," I mumbled, he chuckled at my answer. His eyes, it's looking at me dearly. He took my hands and kiss my palms hand, I blushed hard then the reddest rose." Thank you, Y/N,". He thanked me?! Dude, this ain't normal!!!

I lay on the bed, and cover myself in a blanket. I screamed on the pillow." God!! He's too good! This ain't fair!!!" I thought. Then, he rests his arms on my back and falls asleep beside me. This is it. I'm dead, but it's so worth it.

Short Zhongli POV

As I open my eyes once more, I found Y/N facing me. Their hands are holding the pillow, the moonlight hits their face, showing the pink blush on their cheek. The snore is soft but very adorable.

I wrapped my arms around them and you'll them closer to my chest. My heads are on their hair." Strawberry? How cute," I thought after taking a small sniff at their hair. I planted a kiss on their forehead and go back to sleep.

" I Love You, My Love Y/N,"

Hahaha!!

I love Zhongli being a damn lovely bf, it's cute*sniff*