𖦹𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚓𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙!𖦹

".... Y/N, did you make your Harem after left university?".

" Ah, it's a long story, Haru...,".

Haru arrives much earlier than he planned, and somehow, Daisuke decides to join as well. Of course, I'm the one who drives the new Rolls Royce car I bought. Daisuke seems fine about my chaotic drive, while Haru almost dies.

By the time we got home, the Genshin character was still in the kitchen and living room, except this time, wearing more casual clothing." I didn't know you have your Harem," Haru scratches his cheek, while I replied," Don't even start,".

" Y/N! Who are those people?" Childe asks, but he doesn't seem pleased about it." Ah, they're my friend from Japan, Haru Kato and Daisuke Kambe. They will be here for a week,".

" Nice to meet you, I'm Haru Kato, work as a detective in Metropolitan Police Department," Haru waves.

Daisuke just scan around the house, and said " Kambe Daisuke,"." Wow, what a straight forward," Venti said, then Zhongli hit his head. Childe still doesn't like I bring a guy so he asks " What's your relationship with Y/N? You have a crush on them?".

" We're just university old friends, and no. I have no crush or love intention to them. Besides, I already married to somebody,"." I allow you to marry Suzue just because you're my partner," Daisuke sighed.

I chuckled" Congrats on your wedding, by the way, Haru. Wish I could go, but my boss gave me tons of work that day,"." It's fine, you make a video call during the wedding is enough for me," Haru reply.

(IDC what y'all said, like Suzue in the novel is Daisuke fiance. Cause I take this from anime, and Haru likes Suzue. I ship them. Y'all hate this ship, then skip, thanks).

Haru asks me " So, these people are?"." They...kinda lost, and I allow them to stay until they get back on the line," I lie to him. I mean, would he believes that they came from a game?

" Anyway, have you registered hotel? I wanna go to Cyberjaya today, and gotta make sure you have a place to stay,".

" Y/N, you're the one who insists on me staying at the hotel that you reserved. It's a 5 Star hotel not least!" Haru was concerned, and shake my body.

" At least you don't like certain someone who slaps people with money to solve cases,"." Can't argue with that, Daisuke is a millionaire,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Alright, we got three cars,"." Two of them are mine," Daisuke replies, Haru sighed with his partner's behavior.

I continue" Me, Daisuke and Haru have a driver's license, so we go to the same location in three groups,".

" Teens can go with Haru,"." Wha-Why me!?" Haru asks, seems to disagree with my suggestion. I reply" I and Daisuke drove like a maniac,".

"...Agree," he responds. Haru sighed, " Alright I take the teen. Y/N, please drive like a normal people, not racer,".

I nod slowly, " Okay, the man with Daisuke. And no weird and kinky things reasons. I'm looking at you Kaeya," I reply, glaring at him.

He just chuckle" Sure, sure whatever you said,"." Good luck with him, he drove faster than Flash," Haru added more.

" Zhongli can sit front, cause he the oldest. I don't trust Ayato,"." And that is?" He asks, with a hand below his chin.

I look at him " No reason,"." I'm afraid it's because you may cause some chaos, Waka," Thoma said, Ayato just chuckle.

I look at the ladies" Ladies can go with me, Miko can sit front. I'll try drive like a normal person,".

" If you say so," she said, with a smirk. Haru clapped his hand " Alright, now that we arranged, get in the car, we're going now,".