☂︎𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔☔︎

Me, Dazai, and Chuuya gather for a while, at the First World Hotel lobby. " I thought you're buying like, what, 38 rooms for those characters?" Chuuya said.

" We're giving tourists their spot. Besides, they can just sleep in the teapot, I'll update it later," I said. The three of us will get our room, the teapot will be in my room.

I could've bought the more expensive one, but I'll let the foreign tourists take it

I could've bought the more expensive one, but I'll let the foreign tourists take it. I sat the pot on a table, and settle down on my bed.

It's been a while since I didn't come here. Uncle used to bring me here every month, and he always treat me like his own kid.

" Ahh...what a sight....," I said. Then, I heard a small knocking inside the teapot. I could hear Childe screaming " Who is this three!?!?!?"

After hopping in.....

I look at the team blank. Holy! More character here!? " Aren't these three the new characters from Sumeru update?" I ask myself.

" Who the hell are you!?"." Al-Haitham," a man with silver-like hair replied with caution. Two male boys, one with a long black pointing ear, another one with an Anubis head.

I step on, calming Childe from chaos" Calm down, Ed Sheeran,"." "Hey!" Childs replies, with annoyance. I look at Al Haitham.

" You three, remain calm. All of them have been in the same situation as you do," I said. Al Haitham nodded and stand up steadily.

I introduced myself, and then the rest of the members, and explain the situation." I do think this may be the work of the Abbys," Tighnari said, but I do not focus on him.

" His tail and ear are longer than Gorou. Man! I wish to touch it!" I thought. I shook my head, and continue my words.

" Now here me. We will do it like last time. Each day, one of you will go out with me, then at night...you sleep with me,".

" HAAH!?!?"

Jing Yuan looks so confused, and so do the Honkai Star Rail, and the new Genshin character. The one who used to go out with me screeched with excitement.

"Yo, Y/N! " Chuuya open my door, being followed Dazai. " Y/N~ Can I sleep with you tonight?~ Chuuya will give me a nightmare ~,"." Good God, Dazai," I sighed.

I could feel a raging mad aura from other characters. I just ignore them. " Anyhow, there's a ton of place to visit,".

"Cable Car, theme park, haunted hotel. Just to remind you, in this hotel, there's a casino, but we're not gonna add that to our vacation spot," I said, scribbling on my notebook.

All of sudden, Yae place her under boob on my head, to which she just chuckle when I ask why she does that?" Oh? You're so small, I can't see what you wrote, fufu~,".

I look at Ei, she looks at Miko with a threatening aura, as if she could use her Musou No Hitotachi on her fox maiden friend.

I look at the room window. It was foggy around the hotel, the ground was covered with white clouds. Tomorrow, another day will start.

Greetings Mochas And Stars!

Another series like the Cameron Highland is soon!! You will have a day with a character, and sleep together!

With more characters added, you can experience some moments. Fluff, romantic, comedy, and even scary! Be with your favorite character and have fun!

Warning: Just like last time, the series is SFW. I would add yandere, jealousy, bold, or maybe duo. And will be adding kiss!

Look forward to the series in the next update! See ya!