30: Facing Reality

:c STOP spamming me!

Don't forget to vote, too! c: 

  Louis's P.O.V

  I hated seeing my best friend like this. And knowing that there was absolutely nothing in my power that I could do to save him, to make things alright, literally killed me.

  We had called the cops last night, and they were currently on the hunt looking for Darcy. The story wasn't supposed to leak at all, but somehow everyone had found out about this, and everyone around the world had been tuning in to their televisions to hear all about that tragic story behind Darcy Monroe.

  I knocked gingerly on Harry's door, which was closed and locked. He had been there ever since he was pulled off of Darcy, when he realized there was nothing he could do. It hurt all of us that we couldn't do anything about it. There was someone we loved out there in trouble, in great peril, and all we could do is sit around and hope for the best. Fate had taken hold of the situation, and we all were expecting the worst.

  "H-Harry? Can I come in?" I whispered, my ear pressed against the door hard so I couldn't miss a single sound. In response, all I could hear was the creaking of his bed, and after that I was faced with dead silence. I knew he wouldn't open the door, not even for his Boobear.

  "Can I get you something?" I called out. I felt like I was just rambling on to myself, when, in truth, I actualy was. I was so scared that we would lose Harry completely after this if we couldn't find her. I wondered what was worse; knowing she's out there or knowing she's dead and gone?

  "We're leaving, Harry. You can't stay in there forever." I said firmly, trying a new approach. And it was true; we were getting back in the bus and all the girls were going to come join us in a search party. Even Tiff was coming along, and at the moment she was probably boarding her plane frantically.

  "And what if I do, Louis? Who are you to stop me?" Harry roared from inside the room, taking me aback. I definitely wasn't expecting this from him. Normally when there was something on Harry's mind or when he was upset he was like a frail child; and now he sounded like drunken mad Harry.

  I was about to say something when the door opened wide and it crashed against the wall inside, revealing a half naked Harry wrapped up in one of his blankets his mum gave him. Underneath his eyes were dark circles, and his eyes were dark with fury. His hair was crazy, even crazy for his hair, and in a million tangles that Lou would have to put up with later.

  "Get away." He growled, shoving himself past me and storming down the hall. I wanted to cry, Harry was never like this to me. I was always his Boobear, and he always was nice to me. Who knew that this would change him so drastically?

  I stormed after him down the hall, wiping some tears from my cheeks. Before I could place a hand on his shoulder he grabbed my wrist and twisted it around. It was like he was Harry's evil clone or something, like someone had taken my best friend and replaced him with a complete and utter monster.

  "Don't, Harry. We'll find her. But you can't do this." I said through my teeth. Harry lunged at me, but instead of hurting me he just shook my by my shoulders and let out an embarrassing sob. The normal Harry would hide his face if he ever did this in front of someone, even me, but this Harry just continued to cry.