24: Alarmed

*two days later*

  Zayn's P.O.V

  All I knew when I walked out of the bar and into the cool, windy air was that my vision was blurry and my name started with an Z, or maybe an S. The shots I took were too many to count, and my wallet was now completely empty.

  Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys who drinks their problems away. In fact, as a big name in the world and a member of the hottest boyband out there, there were only a few problems I had in my life. But once a person reaches their boiling point, they don't just sit there and not do anything about it. I had to do something, so I drank.

  It was stupid and not a well thought out plan. Tomorrow I'd be experiencing the worst hangover ever, and after that all that I'd have accomplished was killed a day and got me right back to sqare one. Sure, I'd stopped the pain temporarily. But I knew that when I came back to my senses I'd feel worse about the whole situation and be in a heap of trouble with Paul and the Management.

  Safaa wasn't a 'retarded muslim' and she definitely didn't have cancer. The Twitter trolls could mess with me all they wanted, but now they've messed with one of the things I truly love and hold onto dear in my life.

  When I heard that people had been saying things about this on Twitter, I had went on to see myself. My mum told me that I was going to get hate being famous and that I should be a strong young man and be respectful. But I couldn't help it if people were bullying my little sister and spreading false rumors about her. There were too many things going on at the moment anyway, like the hate I've been getting. Yes folks, this was my boiling point.

  What made it worse was that people in Safaa's school believed the rumors about her. About what had tipped it off for me, though, was knowing that I couldn't do anything about it. I could post something on Twitter, but there would always be that person saying I was a liar and there would always be that person accusing I was fake. Facing the world didn't seem so appealing to me, so I went to the nearest bar and ordered way to many shots of Vodka for a person to take.

  I know it was wrong of me. But who could blame me, really? With hate going to me, to Amber and I, to Amber, to Danae, and now to baby Safaa I felt as if I was the only human surviving against a million zombies that were determined to take me down. They'd hurt my family and were slowly closing in on me- there's not many resorts for a person to turn to. Drinking was one of the few that I would consider.

  Trying to turn on my phone for the tenth time in a row, I screamed out in frusteration and threw it at the floor of my car. Ninety nine percent of me was intoxicated, but that one percent was dominant enough to tell me not to drive. But I ignored it, because I was mad and needed to get away from here. Away from people.

  Putting my keys into the ignition, I sped off down the fuzzy road. My windows were down, even though it was late November and too cold for this. As cars going extremely slow by me, the reckless driver, their lights blinded me and caused me to swerve. I growled and stomped my foot back on the petal as I hit a rock, but I kept on going to unknown territory.

  If I could only just take a break from everything. Maybe even for a day. Just be a normal kid, living in Bradford and not having millions of people targetting you as their latest victim. What I wouldn't do just to have one day like that.

  As I hit another large bump in the road, my head snapped up as I realized that I was beginning to doze off. The alcohol was going to be taking affect soon, and here I was absoloutely clueless and without anybody's assistance. Needless to say, I was probably screwed and people were going to be writing all about this to be read for everyone in the morning.