26: The Letter & Swing Dancing

one million? this is cray o.o

Niall: Party time!

 Darcy's P.O.V

  We had finally found a hotel that didn't think we were absolutely mad for wanting to book an entire floor on the spot last night, and now the new day presented me with the option of throwing things down at the fans in the lobby with Louis and Niall, or go embarrass myself beyond recognition with the rest of the band and their choreographers in the ballroom, also reserved for our usage.

  Even though one of these options consisted of being looked upon as a total failure, I was just glad that there wasn't any unwanted visitors coming and trying to slit my throat anytime soon. And I would much rather try a failed attempt at the jitterbug than die a slow and painful death, although I don't know about you.

  "Just write something stupid, it doesn't matter. Then just fold it up like this," Louis demonstrated, scribbling something on a ripped piece of paper and crumpling it until it was the size of my pinkie. "And watch the pigeons flock together as they try to catch the bread!"

  He chucked the piece of paper in the air, and I watched the madness unfold below as many screaming girls dove for the piece of paper that was really pointless at getting. I slapped Louis's arm as he giggled at the scene before him.

  "What? Tell me you don't think that's a bit funny." He said, sticking his nose up in the air and folding his arms over his chest. I let out one stifled chuckle as I bit my lip, but the laughter just rolled past my lips as Louis laughed in my defeat. "Now you."

  He thrusted a piece of paper and a black sharpie that reeked like strong smelling ink. I smirked at him and wrote 'Louis Tomlinson has bladder issues' on the paper, before showing it to him and throwing it to the wild crowd below.

  "Hey! It wasn't my fault that the toilet was broken! Anyway, if it was you you would have went in that  waste bin, too!" He argued in his defense, and I could hear some fan girls dying of screams below.

  Having time with Louis was actually more fun than I would have though. I really hadn't had a chance to really talk to him before hand, or spend time with him at least. But now I could see why those girls really adored him, the carefree boy who resembled Peter Pan beside me was anything but a bore to be around.

  "So, you've been taking care of my Harry, I assume?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow my way before throwing one of his shoes down to the crowd below, the stench hitting me like a wave. I dismissed saying anything, though, because I knew that was a sacrifice you had to make while wearing Toms shoes.

  "I guess so." I shrugged.

  "Do you really love him?" Louis asked, this time shifting his body towards me with full attention. His eyes were filled with care, care that I knew was towards his best mate. I could imagine why this subject would be important for him to know, he obviously wouldn't want Harry getting hurt, like I could even do that.

  "I really do, Louis." I replied with a smile playing at my lips. Louis's mouth flipped upward in a smile as he grabbed my hand and planted a giant kiss on my forehead.

  "Well then, Darcy, you have my blessing." He noted with a nod.

  The feeling of acceptance and love washed over me, and I knew in that moment, leaning against a pillar as girls shouted 'Louis, your feet reek!' that this was where I was supposed to be.