25. A true love's kiss - end

Sasuke p.o.v

The first thing Sasuke did when he landed was kick Joseph in the face.

Then, he analyzed his surroundings. Richard and Beatrix were looking at him so startled it was almost funny. Next to them was a ring of fire, where the actual ritual was going on. Inside, Ito and Tanaka were sitting cross-legged, with a bunch of stuff, offerings he guessed.

It was a heavenly fire ring. No one could pass. They were smart, no one could stop them while they were in there. Sasuke decided to wait a while longer, at some point in the ritual, they'd have to extinguish the ring, otherwise it wouldn't work.

Naruto jumped off of Betty and went straight to Joseph, who laid on the ground examining his nose.

"Hello Joseph. Oh your nose! Is it broken?" Naruto asked, Joseph looking back in between him and Sasuke with fear in his eyes.

"No... I think it's fine"

"Oh... I'll take care of it then" Sasuke mocked, landing a punch on it.

Naruto said nothing, just looking down at the scene. A vicious part of him wanted Sasuke to go on, especially because he looked so damn hot beating the shit out of Joseph. But he knew it wasn't right. There was something about himself that he hadn't revealed yet. He didn't look purely evil, he looked hurt and confused

He decided it was time to break the fight.

"Joseph. Why did you do this?"

"I- I wanted-"

But before he could say anything else, Tanaka's father appeared in front of him.

"Don't you dare say another word boy" He threatened, looking at Joseph in such a a way that almost made him turn to stone.

"I didn't"

"You were going to"

"No! I promise I wasn't. I've done everything you've told me to sir. Please... Will you get me what I want now?"

Beatrix interjected, astonished as anyone else about this conversation.

"Joseph, what the fuck is going on?"

He didn't answer.

"Joseph, I've asked you a question. Answer please"

"You wouldn't understand"

"I'm smarter than I look"

"He won't let me say it" this earned him another glare from the man, and he almost flinched.

Beatrix turned to Tanaka's father, and sent daggers with her eyes.

"Sir. With all the non respect I can muster, what the hell have you gotten my son into??" She took a step towards him "Is it drugs?" She pushed the elderly man "Joseph, did this man get you into drugs??"

"No that's not it-"

"What have you gotten my son to do? What is your motif?"

Now, Beatrix had a dagger in her hand, and was putting it up against his throat. She was a protective mother for sure, she even crossed the line of hurting elderly people for information. Geez.

"If I tell you I'll have to kill you after" He spat back, almost daring her to try.

She turned to Richard, as if asking for help, but before she could say anything, she was unconscious, they both were. 

Sasuke and Naruto looked shockingly at each other, not knowing what to do. These guys- He had just- 

Out of nowhere, Sakura appeared, carrying some snacks. She let them fall to the ground at once, and rushed to the people on the ground with desperate speed.