14. The revenge of the ninja

Naruto p.o.v

Naruto had decided long ago that he hated Joseph, but now, he probably owed him a thank you for preventing him from ruining his whole life. He had nearly said something he'd be sure to regret.

But now...

Him? A rat? Being called a rat by this friend stealing vagabond? He couldn't tolerate it! He'd break all his teeth at once with a powerful punch!

To be honest he wasn't quite sure what he was about to say anyway so maybe he didn't owe joseph anything after all.

"Come here you little bitch and see what this rat can do!" He said walking in his direction.

Sasuke grabbed his shoulder keeping him back. How dare he?? Hadn't they agreed to stand by each other? How could he so easily choose this stranger over him? It broke him a little bit to think about how easy it was for Sasuke to ignore all they had.

"Why?" Naruto said spinning around, looking at Sasuke with so much intensity it almost gave him a headache.

Sasuke panickily looked around the room, and then silently mouthed for Naruto to go upstairs and go search for Sakura.

So Sasuke wanted him out of here. Fair enough. Sasuke had chosen his side once again. If Naruto had a fireball right now he'd have thrown it right at his face with no remorse. He wanted to punch him and throw him against the wall and cry and do all sorts of crazy things only villains in telenovelas do.

Naruto took a step back, violently getting out of Sasuke's grasp.

"Fuck you" Naruto said, getting out of the room.

"The front door is open" Joseph said back like the viper he was. Ha! Did he really think he was just going to get out? Not before he found Sakura and vandalized Joseph's room.

He closed the door behind him and looked around the main hallway. It was all made of marble, and there was a big chandelier on the ceiling. Maybe he could brake that.

He got up the main staircase that was lined with red velvet, he could feel the evil coming from inside himself, he almost felt the taste of revenge on his tongue. He was going to do something so terrible, and then he'd feel better for sure. 

The dog of the house saw him going up, and Naruto looked at him. You'd think he'd bark, try to warn someone of the intruder, but he didn't. Naruto gave him a little nod. He understood.

He inspected the rooms in the first floor, walking around and making sure whatever dirt he might've had on his shoes was staining the velvet. Joseph's room wasn't hard to find, cause it was the only room that had a door with the name "Joseph" carved on it.

He was just about to walk in, when he heard a scream from the room next to it.

He knew that voice. It was Saskura. Was she in trouble? Were they torturing her to get information?? He didn't hesitate a second to make a detour from his journey.

"SAKURA I'M HERE" he shouted while kicking the door open.

Inside there were three people blinking at him, confused. They were on the bed. What was this? Richard was- Beatrix was on top of Sakura. She looked like had been... tickling her?

"Omg Naruto what are you doing here?" Sakura asked, awkwardly getting out of Beatrix's grasp.

"I, we came to save you. You know, because they're like, evil?"

"They aren't evil!"

"I... I'm glad you made friends but, you know... this is most definitely against our code"

Sakura got up and looked around "What do y- oh" he saw the change in her expression as it hit her that these weren't some random people, these were- She was in a mission!

"I'm sorry guys- I have to leave" she gasped, still processing the size of the mess she had made. You can't get involved with the people you're being paid to spy on!

Well, his job here was done, he got out of the room, getting his attention back on his dreams of revenge. He walked into the next door.

"Where are you going?" Sakura asked

"Just wait for me here, I'm going to set things right" he said closing the door behind him.

Joseph's room wasn't as big as he'd imagined. One wall was actually a really big bookshelf, there was also a really big working table full of scattered papers everywhere and a normal enough twin sized bed.

He'd start with the papers. He grabbed them and started ripping. There were drawings of tomatoes, diary entries, embalmed animals, and pens. 

He grabbed one of the written papers, the date was from long ago 'Mom and dad don't even like each other, isn't divorce socially acceptable yet? But I know that's not the problem, it's grandfather, he'd never allow it'

He put the paper down. At least he had had parents.

This wouldn't do, ripping his papers apart was childish, plus, reading them was pulling at his heartstrings and he didn't need that.

Naruto turned around frightened. Something had just licked his leg! He looked down to see that dog, and squatted to pet him a bit.

"Hey you!" He said, caressing the very cute, and very big dog

"What should I do doggy? Do you have any good ideas?"

The dog suddenly got away from his grasp and moved around the room, smelling the floor, until he found a corner that pleased him. He sat down and looked at Naruto.

What the hell was he doing? Oh. That's when Naruto saw it, his expression sharpening with disgust.

The damn dog was shitting on the floor!

Naruto was about to leave the room, feeling like dog shit in your room was already bad enough, when an idea flew through his head.

He looked around himself. Latex gloves! How convenient! He put them on, and when the dog finished his business, he went to it.

"I never thought I'd go through such lengths to piss someone off, but sacrifices must be made" He mumbled to himself, picking up the poop with one hand and closing his nose with the other.

He brought the substances to the bed and did what he had to do. He put it everywhere. On the covers, on the pillow, inside the pillow, under the bed. He made sure Joseph would never get rid of the smell, and left the room.

He looked at the dog and started laughing.

"Oh you! You're literally my favorite dog ever"

He ran to the toilet to throw the gloves on the trash and washed his hands one thousand and one times until he was satisfied.

"Let's pray I'll never be in this situation again" he sighed to himself, saying his last goodbyes to the dog.