7. Maybe dancing is not so bad

Still Naruto p.o.v

Naruto's head was completely blanc except for: touch touch touch. Shit shit shit. Touch back? Touch back?

He'd turned into a complete moron. But Sasuke saw that, and told him what to do.

Naruto followed his lead, resting his hands on Sasuke's shoulders and taking a step closer, Looking up at him.

Their height difference wasn't much, but with Sasuke still being able to look down at him like that Naruto felt a mixture of annoyance and possessiveness. He didn't want Sasuke to look down on anyone else.

Sasuke took him around the room, spinning him every now and then, even picking him up on a foolish attempt to imitate another group, that ended with them both almost tripping and laughing.

They continued to dance, and Naruto tried to work on his foot movement. A little further here, maybe I should put my foot there. But his attempt at getting better only made him trip.

He saw that Sasuke was panicked for a moment, but he caught him just in time, in a movement so cinematic anyone would've thought it was all on purpose.

Now their faces were definitely too close. They were close before, but that was a dancing close, not a kissing close.

Why were these things even going through his mind? This was ridiculous.

Naruto let out a laugh, and Sasuke brought him up again, laughing too.

"You should never take up dancing Naruto" he said, pronouncing his name in a way he was quite fond of.

"Probably not" he nodded "By the way, where did you learn?" He had never even dreamed that Sasuke would be a dancer!

"YouTube... when you live alone you have a lot of free time" Naruto chuckled at that. What other secrets was Sasuke hiding from him? Was he also a fairy?

They got away from each other, their hands still connecting them together, fingers intertwined.

"I could teach you sometime you know" Sasuke asked, his eyes leaving Naruto's for a second.

"I thought you said I shouldn't take it up...?"

"yeah, but I'm a good teacher" He said while pushing Naruto back to his chest.

"Fine, that would be fun"

Naruto probably could've done a snarky remark about Sasuke's shoes, that weren't really to his liking. Or he could've told him how much he hated him, how he often did. But he didn't dare. Why start another fight? This was really so much better.

He looked at Sasuke's smile. Maybe they could be friends.

And maybe dancing wasn't so bad.