15- Japanese Hero Billboard Chart

I will be called Hawks, Keigo since it's easier for me.

Koko sits in the common area of the 1A dorms as she ties Eri's hair up into two little ponytails.

"Class, from this day forward, Eri here will be staying at the U.A. dormitory. She will be in the same room as Koko for safety reasons and I hope you will all look after her" Aizawa says as the class comes in.

"Woah, I thought it would be ages before I saw you again" Izuku says as he comes over and sits down next to Eri who gives him a big smile.

"I'm glad you're here. I'm Kirishima by the way" Kirishima says as he crouches down in front of Eri.

"You're the boy with the red hair who helped save me that Kura told me about. Thank you for helping me" Eri says with a smile as she pats the red hairs head.

"It's no problem. I'm a hero after all" Kirishima says flashing her a bright smile.

"Welcome home" Tsu says as she comes over, "you remind me of my little sister".

"I'll be your little sister if you want me to" Eri says with a small giggle.

"Do we really get to keep her?" Kaminari asks as he fawns over Eri.

"She's not a pet, Sparky" Bakugo says as he sits down on the other side of Eri who's sat on Koko's lap.

"How is this even possible?" Izuku asks as he stands behind Koko and Eri.

"It seemed the most rational for her to live with us here. I mean, I am her older sister and Aizawa is now her legal guardian so she's safer here. Plus, she knows the majority of everyone here so she's comfortable" Koko says as she looks up at him, "and I've been working on getting Eri's quirk under control so once I know how to give quirks back to people, I can give it to her again".

"Okay, everyone should get out of their gym clothes and into casual clothes, we've got guests" Aizawa says as everyone rushes off.

Everyone has now changed and is sitting down in the common area when Tokoyami sneezes.

"I hope you're not sick Tokoyami" Ochako says as she looks at him.

"It's merely my mucus membranes doing their job" Tokoyami says as he folds his arms.

"Someone could be talking about you, maybe you have some fans like the ones Koko and Momo had at the festival" Denki says as he charges Koko's phone.

"Don't make fun of them, I'm lucky to have them" Koko says as she sips on her cup of tea.

"Tokoyami's probably had a few fans for a while now. He did his work study with Hawks so I bet he got a load of street credit" Ochako says as Tokoyami shuts his eyes.

"Likely not. Everything moved all too fast there" Tokoyami says as Koko looks down knowing exactly what Tokoyami means.

There is a knock at the door as Iida stands up from the sofa.

"Everyone be ready to greet our guests" Iida says as everyone stands up.

Iida walks over and he opens the door to reveal Pixiebob, Mandalay, Ragdoll, Tiger and Kota from the training camp.

"This is so unexpected. It's nice to see you again" Iida says as he lets them inside.

"It seems our little kittens are doing well" Pixiebob says as she takes her shoes off.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you back then" Tiger says as he walks over to Bakugo and he puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I already forgot about that" Bakugo says quietly.