6- Go, Suneater of The Big Three

A few days have passed since everyone involved the Shie Hasaikai case found out about everything that happened to Kirishima and Koko whilst they were on their work study and how the little girl in the middle of the whole operation in the young sister of Koko, Eri Shigaraki. The five first year students are all in training with the rest of their class, their minds only focused on one thing, saving the small girl. The five of them want to be outside in the world with the pros, trying to track down the Hasaikai but they unable to due to restrictions. Until they are called by their agencies, they are on standby, waiting to hear those words: it's go time. The five students are under orders to not tell any of their classmates about what happened so they're having to deal with it all on their own. The five of them start their training and they quickly climb up to the top of the wall Cementos created.

"You can really tell who started their work studies" Jiro says as she admires the new found strength of her classmates.

"They've picked up some tricks whilst they were away. Hey, what have you five been doing?" Bakugo growls as he yells at his classmates.

"Sorry bro but we can't" Kirishima says as the five students make it to the top of the wall.

It's finally night time and Koko gets her outfit on. She wears some black sweatpants, a black cropped vest top and some black sneakers with a black hoodie over her torso. She grabs her backpack and some money as she opens the window to her room and she sneaks out. She runs across the field to the edge of school ground as she jumps the fence, running out into the city. She spots some pros from the Hasaikai case as she dips down into a side alley. She knocks on one of the side doors as the small hatch slides open. Koko gives the person some money as the door opens. Koko steps inside as she walks down into the basement, the door opening for her. The sound of men and women shouting and hitting each other fills the room as Koko goes to a corner and she puts her bag down. She ties up her hair and then she puts a mask on. She takes her hoodie off and she waits in line for her turn.

Koko is finally up next as she steps up onto the ring. A man, a bit bigger than her but not too large stands at the opposite end of the rings. The gunshot blares as the two walk around each other, their fists up to their faces in a guarding position. The man swings for Koko's stomach as Koko dodges out of the way. The man goes to punch Koko as she guards the side of her face, upper cutting the man with her other hand as he stumbles backwards. The man runs to Koko and tries to grab her but Koko flips out of the way, twisting her body as she lands on the man's shoulders, elbowing him in the throat, making him fall to the ground. Koko gets on top of the man as she elbows him in the nose. Koko starts to repeatedly punch the man as she sees Kai's face below her. The referee pulls her off the man as he passes her the money. Koko growls as she snatches the money. She goes to the corner of the room and she puts her hoodie on. She grabs her bag and she exits the basement as she walks back onto the street in the city.

Koko gets back to the dorms as she closes her window. She takes off her hoodie and she takes off her sneakers. Koko sits down on the side of her bed when her phone beeps with a message from Fatgum telling her it's go time. Koko gets up from her bed as she shoves her phone in her pocket, putting on her sneakers and running outside, meeting with her classmates and the three third years.

"We're going to save Eri for sure" Mirio says as he places a hand on Koko's shoulder.

"We should all do our best for Eri" Nejire says happily as Tamaki notices Koko's bruised fists.

Koko notices his eyes and she puts her hands into her pockets.

"Hey Koko, did you scratch your face?" Kirishima asks as he holds Koko's face, gliding his thumb over the small cut on her cheek.