5- An Unpleasant Talk

Koko and Kirishima leave the dorms to go to the city for their work studies as Izuku follows behind them closely.

"Morning Midoriya, are you heading off to Nighteye's agency today?" Kirishima asks as he and Koko turn around to start walking backwards.

"Yeah, apparently we're having a huge meeting today or something" Izuku says as he nods.

"We're going to a meeting as well. We're not at the agency though" Kirishima says as Izuku shrugs, "Oh, morning Tsu, Ochako".

"Hey guys, are you heading off to your agencies?" Tsu asks as the two girls come over.

"Uh huh, what about the two of you?" Kirishima asks as they all walk together.

"We've got a huge meeting and we're not at the agency today" Ochako says as everyone looks at them apart from Koko.

"Huh? Where's the address?" Izuku asks as he looks at the piece of paper.

"We're all going to Nighteye's agency today" Koko says as she starts to walk away, "come on, we're going to be late".

Everyone follows Koko and they eventually make it to Nighteye's agency where they see their respective work study third year superiors standing outside waiting for them. The three of them are just as confused as the other four students.

"Let's go inside" Koko says as she walks through the front door.

They get into one of the many meeting rooms are there are a bunch of pro heroes stood around chatting with each other.

"What the hell is going on?" Kirishima asks as the eight students all bunch together.

"Hey, hey, Ryukyu, what's going on?" Nejire asks as she spots her mentor.

"You must have patience Nejire" Ryukyu says as she holds onto the eccentric lilac haired third year's shoulders.

"I can't believe you're here, Aizawa" Koko says as Aizawa approaches his students.

"This involves me just as much as it does you" Aizawa says as he stands next to her.

"Koko, do you know why we're all here?" Izuku asks as he comes up to the two of them.

"Everything will make sense during this meeting Izuku" Koko says as she gives her green haired friend a reassuring smile.

"I'm confused, why are you here Professor Aizawa?" Tsu asks as Aizawa turns around to address his students.

"I was called in at the last minute but what's going on today is very important to Koko and I" Aizawa says as Tsu nods.

"You girls should know why we're here" Ryukyu says as she approaches the two first year work study students, "do you remember what I told you about? We had a big case coming up. Well, this is it".

"If everyone is here, we should get started" Nighteye says as he enters the room, everyone sitting down on a chair at the large rectangular table, "thanks to all of the information you all gathered, our investigation had progressed substantially. I invited everyone here for a joint conference to discuss everyone's findings, plus someone in this room knows more about our target than anyone else in this room. The people we are going after are called the Shie Hasaikai, a well known drug group. We have understanding of what they might be planning".

"I feel like I'm missing something" Kirishima whispers to Fatgum.

"Some bad guys are planning to do some really bad things. We've called a meeting so we can discuss it. The three you work study students are very much involved" Fatgum says, informing the red head.