9- Bright Future

Tsu finds Aizawa, Mirio and Tamaki. Aizawa is being helped by the police.

"What's happening?" Tamaki asks as he looks at Tsu.

"Koko and Midoriya are fighting" Tsu says as Aizawa turns around.

"Have they got Eri?" Aizawa asks as he looks at his student.

"They got her and Koko has a plan" Tsu says as Aizawa furrows his brows.

"Shit" Aizawa says as he runs to the surface.

"What's going on?" Mirio asks as he, Tamaki and Tsu follow behind him.

"If she's going to do what I think she is, Koko will be on her last legs soon enough" Aizawa says as they get to outside.

They get outside as Ochako pulls Kai off of Koko who lays there, spent.

"Wait, something's wrong with Eri" Ryukyu says as they all look to see Izuku about to be killed by Eri who is overwhelmed.

Aizawa is about to use his quirk when Koko grabs Eri with her vines and she pulls Eri into her. Eri starts to use her power on Koko as Koko's eyes turn yellow and neon blue energy surrounds the two.

"Sakura, I can't stop" Eri says as she cries.

"Shh, everything's going to be okay, you just need to calm down for me. Just shut your eyes and breathe" Koko says as Eri does as Koko says, Koko starting a small lullaby.

Hushabye, hushabye, baby bunny on the hill.
Tell me why your eyes are so very red.
Because when my mother was expecting me,
She dined on red berries from a tree
And that is why my eyes are so very red.

Koko completely drains Eri's power as her horn disappears, only for the horn to appear on her forehead as Eri falls asleep in Koko's arms. Koko hugs Eri close as she cries.

"It's over" Ochako says as she strokes pats Izuku's back.

"Thank goodness" Tamaki says as Koko pants from pure exhaustion.

Some paramedics come over to Koko as they crouch down.

"Get her into a quarantine room as soon as you get her to the hospital" Koko says as the paramedics nod, taking Eri from Koko.

Koko stands up as Aizawa rushes over, cupping her face in his hands.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asks as he studies her face.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired, that's all" Koko says as she hugs Aizawa.

"That was stupid. Smart, but stupid" Aizawa says as Koko lets go of him.

"How's that even possible?" Koko questions as she walks over to Mirio who in now unconscious on a stretcher.

"You did well" Koko says as she holds Mirio's hand before they roll him away on the stretcher.

"Koko" Tamaki says as he looks at her.

"Tamaki" Koko says as she runs to Tamaki and hugs him.

"I- uh, thank you" Tamaki says as he melts into the hug.

Fatgum comes running out the stronghold as he runs to his two work study students, hugging them tightly.

"I'm so glad the two of you are okay" he says as he pats their heads.

"Where's Kiri?" Koko asks as Kirishima is wheeled out on a stretcher, "Kiri".

"Koko. Did we get him?" Kirishima asks as he looks at Koko.

"Yep, we got him. You were super manly, Kiri. Thanks for saving me back there" Koko says as Kirishima smirks.

"You know it" Kirishima says as he is wheeled away.