12- Welcome to U.A. High School

Eri, Koko and Mirio arrive at the class 1A dorms as they spot some of the class stood outside, practicing the dance routine.

"Kura, what's Zuki doing?" Eri asks as she looks at the green haired boy.

"He's dancing" Koko says with a smile.

"That's not dancing. You're much better at dancing than he is. Kura, are you going to dance at the festival?" Eri asks as she looks at Koko.

"I might" Koko says as she shrugs her shoulders.

"Koko, Eri, duck down" Mirio says as he grabs Koko's wrist, pulling her down behind the bush, "I don't think they've seen us yet. I'll swoop in and hit them with a can't miss gag which will crack them up before they can't tell what's what".

"Koko, Eri, Mirio, hi!" Izuku calls out as he spots the three of them.

Mirio pouts as he pushes Koko out of the bus and then he sticks his butt out through the leaves.

"Hey guys look. I got a peach for you" Mirio says trying to contain his laughter.

"Zuki!" Eri calls as Koko puts her down and Eri runs to Izuku, hugging him, "I'm sorry I didn't remember you. But I remember you now. I missed you".

"Aw, I missed you too Eri" Izuku says as he hugs her tightly.

"Eri, these are my friends from my class" Koko says as Eri runs back to Koko.

"Hi, my name is Tsuyu but you can just call me Tsu. That dress is so cute on you" Tsu says as she bends down.

"You're so precious" Ochako says as she fawns over Eri.

"We got permission from the principal" Aizawa says as he comes out of the dorm, "it wasn't easy but as long as Koko is by Eri's side the whole time, apart from when you're performing, it'll be fine. In order to avoid additional stress, we got permission for Eri to come and explore the campus before the actual festival".

"Where's Katsuki?" Eri asks as she looks around.

"He's inside practicing with the band. Do you want to see him?" Izuku asks as Eri nods.

"Let's go" Koko says as Eri climbs into her arms again.

They all walk inside the dorm and they get to the common room where all of the instruments are out.

"Suki!" Eri calls out as Bakugo notices her.

"Eri!" Bakugo calls out as Eri jumps down.

Eri runs to Bakugo who picks her up and hugs her tightly.

"I missed you!" Eri says as she looks at Bakugo.

"I missed you too" Bakugo says with a smile.

"I didn't know you were so good with kids Bakugo" Kaminari comments.

"Don't say anything that'll make me swear in front of the kid" Bakugo says through his smile.

"We're going on a tour of the school, sorry I can't practice with you guys" Koko says as Eri jumps down from Bakugo.

"It's fine, you should stay with Eri. Oi Eri, I have to get back to work or else the performance won't be any good for you okay?" Bakugo says as Eri nods, "have fun with Togata and Koko though".

Eri, Koko, Mirio and Izuku leave to start the tour.

"It may be the weekend but since all of the students live in the dorm, there are still a bunch of people running around on campus helping to prepare for the festival" Mirio says as the three walk through the halls.