11- School Festival

Class 1A is back in class as Mina stands at the back of the classroom.

"Mina, honey, what are you doing?" Koko asks as she looks at her desk which has been moved to the side.

"Everyone, come watch this" Mina says confidently as the majority of the class comes over.

Mina presses the play button on her phone as some music starts to play. Mina starts to dance along to the music and she's actually really good.

"I'm the break dancing queen" Mina says as the poses just as the music stops.

"You've obviously practiced intensively" Aoyama says as he comes over.

"Damn it. Why are you wearing shorts under your skirt?" Mineta asks as Koko grabs Mineta with her vines and suspends him from the ceiling, shutting him up.

"Mineta, when will you learn to stop being such a pervert?" Hagakure asks as she looks up at him.

"I bet your new skills will come in handy when it comes to close combat. When it comes to a fight, you would have complete control over your body" Izuku says as he writes something down in his notebook.

"I've witnessed that. Mina burnt through my cape during our first combat training together and in the sports festival too. I will never forget that" Aoyama says as he folds his arms.

"Maybe I should take up dancing too" Izuku says as he places his pen down.

"Maybe you could teach him Mina" Kaminari recommends from his seat.

"Midoriya, you want to give it a try?" Mina asks as Izuku nods as he walks over.

Midoriya and Aoyama both give it a go and to say it's horrendous would be an understatement.

"This reminds me of Sato and his baking. Even though it's a hobby, it also helps with his hero work. It's super smart. Speaking of hobbies, I bet you're the same Jiro" Izuku says as he stops and looks at Jiro.

"I'm not sure about that" Jiro says as she twiddles her ear jack.

"Come on. Your room looks like a recording studio" Kaminari says as he looks at her, "one look and I could tell music was your whole life".

"Drop it, moron. Forget everything you saw in there" Jiro says as she looks at Kaminari.

"You could start a jam session" Kaminari says excitedly.

"Just shut it" Jiro growls as she looks down at her desk.

"Okay everyone should be in their seats" Aizawa says as he walks into the room as he looks up and sees Mineta suspended from the ceiling, "Koko, what did I saw about suspending the defenceless pervert from the lighting, put him down".

Koko growls as she snaps her fingers and the vines disappear as Mineta falls to the ground.

"It's coming..." Aizawa says as everyone moves their seats back to normal, "the school festival".

Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Jiro, Sato, Ochako, Izuku, Iida and Tsu all cheer as everyone stays relatively quiet.

"Normal school stuff!" Sero says happily.

"It's so amazing" Mineta says as he makes it back to his seat.

"Gotta love this time of year" Sato says as he looks at Shoji who smiles softly.

"We've got to think of something cool to do" Hagakure says excitedly.

"Is it really okay to do this?" Kirishima asks as everyone looks at him, "the villains are everywhere right now".