22ɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

♡︎ 22ɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎
"the Jilix secret"

"Catch!" Felix throws another gummy turtle to the elder, who quickly tries to catch it, but ends up falling off the couch "Hyung!"

"Damnit" Minho whines in pain, but ends up chuckling when Daisy starts licking his face in excitement, thinking he's there to play with her "Well, thank you, beautiful" his hand reaches for the dog's head to scratch it.

"Daisy, girl, that's my man" Felix lifts the dog, who's still wagging her tail happily.

The elder sits on the floor, chuckling and reaching for Daisy to pet her more, "You can share, right?" he looks at Felix and then back at Daisy "Yes, yes he can" he rubs her belly gently "'Cause you're sooo cute, yes"

The artist pouts, heart bursting from cuteness. He takes his phone out, taking as many pictures as possible. Minho chuckles, letting Felix do whatever he wants to as he pets the happy Daisy laying on the sofa, belly in full display to welcome all the rubs in the world.

"How do you feel now that your manhwa is over?" Minho speaks up, making conversation as they wait for their delivery.

"Empty but relieved" says an honest Felix, "Like- I'm sure I'll miss the characters but I'm so happy I'm not crying at 4am while trying to finish a damn chapter"

The elder chuckles, "Can I read it now that's completed?"

"I don't know..." the younger sighs "I've been dying to maybe add a few extra chapters about the side ship feat. the main one"

"But...?"

"But I also want to sleep like a normal human being"

Minho chuckles again, hand reaching out for the other's knee to gently caress it in a comforting way. Felix smiles back, cheeks turning crimson red within seconds. The doorbell takes them out of their little bubble, making the elder stand up from the floor to go and receive their delivery.

Felix sighs in his position, taking his phone out and completely panicking in Jisung's chat.

Baby Lixie 🐣💙
BRUH
I CANT
I CAAAAANT!!!!!
HES GONNA HATE ME!!!!

Sungie bee 🐿 💙
👁👄👁
did I miss a chapter or smth ??

Baby Lixie 🐣💙
👁👄👁
bruh...
I told you!!!
I wanna tell hyung about us
duh

Sungie bee 🐿 💙
ARE YOU HIGH?!
HES GONNA HATE ME!!!

Baby Lixie 🐣💙
I want our rs to start
clean and honest! 😭😭
won't you tell Channie hyung?

Sungie bee 🐿 💙
Ofc I will!

Baby Lixie 🐣💙
when????

Sungie bee 🐿 💙
AFTER WE'RE MARRIED!

Baby Lixie 🐣💙
ᵟຶᴖᵟຶ
I don't like you