18ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

18ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"the wounded heart"

A small path made its way to the water, slowly being washed away as the rather small waves met with the sand. The owners of the steps were slowly walking beside the water, letting it embrace their feet as their fingers shyly intertwined, causing their cheeks to blush even more. The sun started setting and the calm sound of the waves crashing on the rocks and reaching the beach, only made that day more perfect for both of them.

"I really like it here" the then red haired said, stopping to turn around and watch the sea and sunset melt together.

"Yeah, it's beautiful" Minho said, eyes glued on the male. Smiling when he smiled and blushing when the elder turned around again to make eye contact with him.

"You calling me beautiful again?" the male chuckled, letting go of Minho's hand to playfully hit him on the shoulder "Yah, Lee Minho!" he kept on giggling "You're so embarrassing"

The younger smiled, "You still like me like that, don't you?"

The red haired giggled, "I don't"

"You don't? Ah! My heart!" Minho put a hand on his chest, simulating a heart attack, causing the older male to laugh at him and push him playfully "So cruel!"

"Stop, Min" the male kept on laughing, cheeks completely blushed and heart pounding fast when Minho wrapped his arms around him.

"You're so beautiful" the brunette said again "Incredibly beautiful"

"You're gonna make my cheeks hurt at this point" his smile was widening by every second, too happy to let go.

"It's okay" Minho smiled too "I'll kiss them til they heal" his lips quickly landed on the right cheek.

"Lee Minho!" he laughed "Since when you became so bold?"

"Since I met you, hyung"

And it was true. Since the first day they met, the elder left a huge impression on Minho. Maybe it was the way he didn't care for stranger's opinions or the fact that he was so confident whenever he spoke up, Minho even felt kinda jealous. There was something about him that drew Minho closer, got him curious and eventually, made him fall in love.

"You're something else" the elder kept on smiling "Making your hyung blush like if he were 15 again"

"You can't be 15 again, you're too old" Minho joked "I can see wrinkles and all"

The red haired laughed, loving Minho's sassy side, "I shouldn't have talked to you that day. Look at you right now, all corrupted"

"Yeah yeah, poor me" Minho smiled, tightening the hug so their faces could get closer "How about you make it up to me with a kiss?"