20ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

20ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"the first date"

"She went all" Minho clears his throat "This is you fucking fault, Christopher!!" he tries to imitate Jihyo's voice "I'm in pain because of you!! SUCK IT UP!" Felix starts laughing, having to hold onto Minho's arm to not fall "And she proceeded to break his hand while giving birth"

Both of them break out laughing. Chan's misery is definitely a nice first date topic, specially if it ends up in him crying. The couple can't help but keep on laughing as Minho mocks how his best friend came to them with a broken hand and a desperate need of getting a vasectomy ASAP.

In another part of the city, Chan sneezes loudly, scaring the shit out of Jisung and Jake.

"Poor hyung" Felix tries to calm down his laughter as they walk by.

"His fault for not checking the condoms"

"They gave you a little nephew tho" the younger smiles, speaking of how cutely Jake refers to Minho as uncle.

"Yeah, I love that kid so much" Minho smiles back "But never tell Hyunjin I said that. He's a freaking pain saying I'm too serious and love nobody. I gotta keep my cool image"

Felix chuckles, "I won't"

The purple haired nervously travels his hand on Felix's clothed back, making the younger shiver by the sudden touch but instantly relax when their eyes meet. Minho grins at Felix, quickly leaning on to soundly kiss his cheek, startling him in the process.

"I-" the pink haired blushes "What was that for?"

"For good luck"

Felix arches an eyebrow with a sassy smirk on his face, "You sure I'm the one needing the good luck?"

"I'm pretty sure"

"We'll see!"

After they little flirty moment, they both rush to sit down in a rollercoaster kart, joking about how one of them is probably gonna end up crying and then mocking Changbin for actually crying one time when he invited the whole bar's employees to have a fun time.
Ps. They did have a blast, specially after seeing their boss scream and cry like if his life depended on it.

"Enlighten me, buttercup" Minho's nervous eyes look around as the kart starts moving forward at a slow pace "Why did I agree to do this?"

Felix giggles devilish, "You wanted to impress me"

"Right!" the elder suddenly changes his face, trying to act cool, earning more giggles from the male beside him "I'm cool. I'm cool"

"You're pretty cool indeed"

Before Felix can lean in to give Minho a soundly kiss on the cheek to calm him down, a sudden scream makes him widen his eyes. The elder has an incredibly loud voice when he wants to. The younger ends up laughing loudly as the ride goes on while a really loud Minho tries his best to not engrave his fingers on the security handle.