4ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

♡︎ 4ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎
"The break up"

The finger does its 5th circle around the top of the glass Felix is drinking. His gaze is kinda lost in the brownish liquid as his mind fills with a bunch of different thoughts. He's not pretty sure how he feels. His head is a mess and it's between anger, disappointment and disbelief. All in one.

It's around 10pm if he's not wrong and it's been 2h since Felix arrived. For his shitty luck, not Jisung nor Seonghwa are there. They both have the club shift and are downstairs. Only Minho and two other bartenders are upstairs but with none of them Felix feels comfy enough to talk about his problems. Like, why the hell would they care?

"Are you planning on eating all the lemons in the bar?"

Felix lifts up his gaze, slide of lemon in mouth.

Slowly taking away the citrus fruit from his lips, he sighs, "Sorry"

It's funny how the man talking to him is the same one he's been yarning for... yet, Felix is so distracted, he can't even properly fanboy over him.

"You okay?" Minho asks in actual worry. The boy is always so hype and bright. But today seems like he swallowed the gloomy clouds instead. Not a nice aura.

"No"

The elder doesn't even dare to say anything else. What the hell is he suppose to say? He sucks at comforting people, specially people he doesn't really know. That's the worst.

"Do you-" he clears his throat "Do you wanna talk about it? There aren't much clients right now"

Felix turns his head to look around the bar. It's true. For a Friday night, it's pretty quiet. There are more people going to the club's entrance, that's probably why. But he's actually glad so nobody is gonna try and hit on him, nor he has to be all social to not feel lonely.

"If I can eat the lemons, then yeah... I could use some talking"

"Lemons and one of my special drinks?"

Minho's sloppy attempt to make Felix feel better totally works. The boy smiles shyly as he nods like a happy kid. The blue haired nods back, suppressing a small smile. As much as Minho wants to start teasing Felix, there's a line he doesn't cross and that's taking advantage of someone. Specially when they are in a bad emotional state. Never.

Felix ends the rest of his Long Island Ice Tea, excited to taste one of Minho's special drinks. Every bartender at Love Shot have their own special drinks that the owner adds to the menu every now and then, and even chooses one to be the drink of the month. That bartender gets rewarded economically speaking, plus being pretty much the favorite for every costumer... at least during that month. It's really fun and makes the employees improve a lot while having fun.

"Here's the Lemon Special just for you" Minho sets a whiskey glass in front of Felix "Bourbon whiskey, lemon juice and maple syrup. It's not too sweet but not too sour either"

The pink haired blushes, "Thank you..." his gaze moves from the glass to the elder's eyes.

"You know you can say hyung, right?" Minho winks at him "I don't bite"