19ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

19ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"the healing heart"

It's a cold night. The rain has gone none stop since a few hours ago, pouring even harder as it gets darker and later. It's about to be midnight and Felix has finally finished organizing one of the chapters of his ongoing smut manhwa, where Mr. K and the MC finally confess their love for each other. And even though it wasn't in the plans, they will end up together since both Felix and the fans of the book liked him way more than the MC's former lover and best friend.

"Ah~" he sighs looking at his character "To be you" a grin makes his little right dimple pop "Must be fun to be a fictional character and not to worry about bills and real life shit"

Felix quickly checks on his schedule and the amount of chapters left on both of his webcomics. Checks his Patreon to publish something for the kind hearts giving him their money and makes sticky notes to remind himself he has to pack some merch that was purchased and also for the Patreon humans too.

All to kill the time before Minho arrives.

A few days ago the elder texted him and even called him to apologize for not being around, he promised to come by after work and talk things out. Felix didn't think Minho needed to explain himself since they aren't even dating and as long as the elder is fine then no problem, but Minho insisted.

Minho hyung
hey, cutie
I'm outside

Felix ^^
okay!
I'll be there in a sec!

Felix stands up, taking a deep breath and literally running out of the room. Daisy is staying over at Jisung's, like she does every once in a while when the male feels his apartment is too big for just one person and would rather cuddle the dog to sleep, so he doesn't have to worry to wake her up or just have her take Minho all for herself.

Without trying to, Felix ends up opening the door in a single harsh swing. Kinda startling the elder and himself, "S-Sorry" the freckled male says, cheeks burning up.

Minho breaks into a smile, "I'm so happy to see you, Felix"

"Hyung" Felix has to take a deep breath as his eyes widen a little bit "Your hair"

"You like it?"

The elder has now purplish hair, it looks soft and beautiful. Felix definitely likes it. He likes it so much, he doesn't even notice he's currently passing his fingers through the thin hair of the male. Amazed by how cute it looks on him, "So pretty" he mumbles, mesmerized.

Minho chuckles, popping the freckled's little bubble and making him quickly retract his hand, "Hey hey, it's fine" Minho's hand reaches for Felix's and places it on top of his head "I missed your touch"

You dickhead-

"Buttercup~" the elder's face softens when he sees the small tears brewing in Felix's eyes "Did you miss me too?" the boy doesn't answer, he just nods repeatedly "Come here"

The pink haired lets his whole body be embraced by Minho's arms, feeling a certain warmth fill his heart again. The warmth only the elder can give him. His muscles relax as he inhales Minho's strong cologne, intoxicating his brain with the memories of their nights together. Felix's cheeks burn as he buries his face even more into the elder's nape.