5ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 1

♡︎ 5ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 1 ♡︎
"The crush"

"Why are we here again?" Felix wonders as he looks around the place.

It's a café near Felix's part time job. It's called Coffee Paws, a pet friendly and cozy place where stray animals can also spend their time around and get fed. Some of the animals are up for adoption and are taken care of by the owners and employees, plus a vet who visits them regularly.

All the info was provided by Jisung on their way there and yeah, the place is nice but it's not as near as the other one they usually go to so Felix is confused af.

"The place is nice" Jisung just says as he sips more of his americano.

"I mean, yeah. It's beautiful but far...?" the pink haired arches an eyebrow.

"You work next door"

"On Tuesdays and Saturdays, Ji"

The brunette sighs frustrated, "Just stay with me a little bit, alright?"

"Who works here?"

"Nobody. I like the place"

But Felix knows he's lying. Whenever he does, he doesn't even look at the other person's eyes.

"Is this some other one of your Tinder matches? You want me here to see if the dude is real or-"

"Sungie, you came!"

Jisung's whole face reddens and Felix can't help but widen his eyes a little bit. Seeing his best friend in such shy state is quite adorable but he doesn't understand why! Felix turns his head to the male. A guy around his height, definitely older, an incredibly friendly face, some cute dimples and an uniform of the café they are in. His hair is dark, short and combed with the left side a bit pushed backwards.

Pretty cute guy, Felix must say.

"H-Hyung" Jisung manages to say, cheeks still burning hot.

"Thank you for coming" the elder's smile doesn't even fade as he bows "Hello" now his attention is on Felix and the boy ends up blushing too.

It's the brightest human he's even seen. Like a cute husky puppy wagging his tail all excited for meeting new people who could pet him.

"Hey"

"I'm Christopher Bang, nice to meet you. You can call me Chan" the dark haired says happily "You Sungie's best friend, right? He talks a lot about you"

"H-Hyung!" Jisung shyly pushes the elder.

"Really?" Felix scoffs "I'm Lee Felix and I don't know shit about you"

Chan chuckles, still happy, "Short version is, I'm trying to befriend Sungie"

"W-We are friends" the boy mumbles shy.

"Are you now?" Felix smirks, adoring how Jisung is reacting. He's never seen him in this shade red before "How's that going?"