1sᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

♡︎ 1s ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎
"The artist"

The lines on the paper get stronger and more defined as the pencil goes faster and the frown on the pink haired gets more intense. Like usual, he starts to bite the piercing in the middle of his lower lip, a thing he has to do whenever he's fully focused or nervous. The character building up on the paper of the sketchbook is looking amazing but the boy doesn't stop, not until he's fully satisfied.

It's not that hot outside but due to the open curtains and sunlight hitting the room, the glass of latte on the desk is slowly dripping some water, getting to wet the wood a little bit. But the boy doesn't care right now, he'll worry about that later after he's done.

The doorbell rings, making the pencil stop.

The freckled boy stands up from where he is, allowing his oversized pastel green t-shirt to reach a little more beyond the middle of his thighs. He's wearing some shorts that are barely seen and like always whenever he's home, barefoot.

The walking is accompanied by little paws, his forever companion just making sure to sniff the life out of whoever rings the bell.

"You are late" the male spats as soon as the wooden door is open.

"Time is relative, Lee Felix baby" the brunette winks at his best friend while making his way inside the apartment.

"Late is late, Ji" Felix rolls his eyes, closing the door behind him.

"Oh myyy" the best friend whines, kneeling down "Aren't you the most beautiful baby in the whole world?" the long haired dachshund wiggles her booty at the human "Yes! You are!" he excitedly scratches behind her ear.

"Late and rude" the pink haired scoffs looking at his best friend for 8 years and dog for 4 love each other and ignore him "Loyalty, they said"

But he is loyal.

Han Jisung, the best soulmate Felix could've asked for. Brunette, shorter than him, incredibly fun and when needed, the best adviser even if he doesn't know shit about what he is trying to say. Unconditional since they were 16. And probably the best workout buddy, never letting Felix quit. Plus, an amazing supporter.

And great kisser.

"I love you" Jisung says to the dachshund as she gladly eats the cookie the male just gave her "I'm gonna get you fat"

Daisy stops chewing to look up at Felix, "Oh no, don't look at me" Felix shakes his head chuckling "You accepted the cookie"

"Getting you fat with love, D. With love" the brunette explains to the confused cream color dog.

She continues to chew, while staring at her dad in confusion. Jisung always feeds her things, specially the things he makes specially for pets. Boy just adores to cook. Specially baking.

"Why you late, anyways?" Felix wonders, making his way back to his small studio.

Jisung follows along, "Slept in. Forgot to set the alarm when I got home this morning"