𝟕

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Who was that bitch Poole" Ari Nagged at me while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I just rolled my eyes.

"So now you rolling your eyes" she came up my face "I knew your ass was a hoe ass nigga like the rest of them"she pushed my head and I turned my head at her spiting the toothpaste out my mouth.

"Don't be putting your hands on me cause I don't don't it to your ass" I mugged her and bend down washing out my mouth with water.

"Don't be yelling at me nigga and you still didn't answer my fucking question, who was that bitch you was making googling eyes with" she yelled in my ear and I was getting tired of her shit.

"She was a friend of my mines in the past, there you go you got your fucking answer now get the fuck away from me with your crazy ass"she frowned, I walked away from her and she was right on my tail.

"Wow so apparently friends flirt with eachother"she whined and I just ignored her getting in the bed going on my phone.

........

"I know you hear me nigga don't try to ignore me" I didn't say anything just looking on social media.

"I bet you texting that bitch" she snatched my phone out my hand and I jumped up quick trying to get my phone but she moved to the other side of the room.

"Give me my fucking phone Ari, I'm not fucking playing with you" I mugged her going towards her.

"No I know you was texting her" her crazy ass said running on the bed and going on the other side making me chance her.

I got to her and grabbed her arm, she started kicking me and I picked her up and put her on the bed holding her arms. "You fucking tripping bruh nobody cheating on your ass" I took my phone out her hand putting it away from her ass.

"But-" I cut her off "did you find shit in the phone" I asked and shock her head "so why tf are you going crazy and I told you that I was talking to a old friend".

"I'm sorry" she cried and I rolled my eyes getting tired of this crying shit she be doing when she know she wrong , this girl acts like a fucking child and I'm getting tired of it.

"Nah I'm getting tired of you crying all the time just to get sympathy" I took my grip of her arm grabbing my phone putting it in my pajamas pocket.

"You just make me go crazy Poole and you know I have trust issues with my past relationships" I kissed my teeth cause she always says that line.

"Nah you always say that shit" I walked to my luggage getting out a hoodie that I could just dip cause can't stick with her annoying ass.

"Baby don't leave please I'm sorry , I'm gon trust you okay" she grabbed my arm begging to me and she just look dumb ash.