𝟏𝟑

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Girl can you just get up and go see the nigga" i begged latto that she could see Juan. Poole been begging me to put Latto on and when I help the bitch don't wanna get up.

"Bitch I'm not trying to be fucking with a new nigga right now" she turned the other way putting the covers over her head.

I rolled my eyes cause why she gotta be difficult "just get tf up" I mugged her.

"No nigga now get tf out" she yelled under the covers making me go ik to grabbing the covers pulling it of her.

"Give me back my covers, it's cold in this bitch" she whined trying to get back the blanket but I moved away from her.

"No so getchu yo ass up cause the nigga is downstairs waiting for you plus he is not bad latto, you need to forget your other pass relationship behind cause not every nigga is the same" she looked at me with a straight face but deep down she know I'm right.

"Idk India" she was guessing herself but I shook my head "girl I'm not gon put you on to sun wack nigga plus he really was feeling you when he seen you at Tuesday game".

"He was" i nodded my head.

"Yes so that's why I'm putting you on and please do it that I don't need to hear poole fucking mouth" I gave her pleading eyes.

"Fine I do it" I cheered and happy inside that I don't need to be getting bugged by Poole.

"But you need to freshin up quick cause you look fucked up" I was being honest with her cause her lace was coming out her bonnet and lashes leaning from her eyelid.

"But I swear to fucking god if you put me on to a ugly nigga or a bum nigga I'm fucking you up and Poole" she got up pointing at me.

"I'm not gon put you on to a bummy nigga but getchu ass in the shower cause we don't got all day" she rolled her eyes going to the bathroom closing the door.

I felt like my phone was vibrating meaning I got a text message from someone. I took it out my pocket seeing it was Poole opening the message.

𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲
𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮:𝟱𝟮

Where your girl at cause this nigga
keeps bugging me asking where she at

She coming just tell that nigga to wait

Just hurry your ass up bum

Nigga I'm no bum cause you know
I'll beat your ass grillum
𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟮:𝟱𝟰

Nigga mad that's why he left me on seen with his poke ass.

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯