𝟔

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

"India" Poole said out loud and everybody faced India making her get anxiety

"India" Poole said out loud and everybody faced India making her get anxiety. When he seen her he was just in so much shock.

India just looked at him not saying anything cause she didn't know what to say . He started walking towards her not getting his eyes of her. He looked at her pretty face and she didn't change a bit to him.

"It seems like Jordan Poole is going into the stands going towards a girl with the ball" the announcer said in the mic.

"Can I have the ball" he asked and she just looked into the hazel eyes that made her fall inlove with him. He had a tattoo on his shoulder. His hair was in waves making him look fine.

"India give him the ball cause people looking at us" Latto whispered to India ear and India nodded getting out her trance .

"Oh shit sorry" she gave him the ball and he nodded walking back to the court. He looked back at her for the last time and she was looking down at her phone. It felt like a weight was lift off his shoulders cause he thought he will never see her again.

Plus it made him forget about all the bad stuff that happened in there relationship it felt like he was falling inlove again just looking at her face.

"Nigga is that the girl I was talking about" Juan ran up to him and wondering if that was India , Poole nodded his head.

"Well your dumbass girl mad ash" Juan looked at Ari and Poole looked at her. She was giving him this nasty mug and it seem like she was jealous of me talking to India.

The ref blown the whistle and the warriors couch called a timeout. Everybody on the Warriors walked to the beach. "Poole what was that" the couch mugged me.

"Sorry couch it was a person I knew" I wiped off the sweat that was running down my head and the couch shock his head.

"Well you don't do that, it's not no chat chat with people in the stands get your head in the game cause I could beach you" the couch yelled at Poole and he nodded cause he knew he was in the wrong .