𝟏

Michigan University campusJune 1 2019

June 1 2019

"Which movie you wanna watch on Netflix" i ask walking towards the couch with both of are greasy popcorns in my hand

"Shit I don't know, pick sum scary shit" Jayda said and I nodded .

I passed her bowl of popcorn and plopped on the couch. I picked up the remote going to Netflix and typing scary movies into the search bar.

"So what's going on with you and Poole" she ask making me turn my head fast towards her.

"Why you ask" i scrunched my fast wondering why she asking.

"Because I could tell you and him have something going on" she smirked at me making me choke on my popcorn.

"Me and him don't have anything, he is just my bestfriend so can we go back finding a movie" i looked at her and she put her hands up.

"Hey im just asking because I sense something going on" I shock my head because me and him wouldn't even have anything.

"It meant seem like me and him have something but we don't because it will not even workout anyways, plus he is a hoe" i said and she shrugged her shoulders.

Me and Jordan Poole always been bestfriend sense freshman of college. We clicked fast when we meet each other and hit it off and ever sense we been tight ever since then. Jordan is an upcoming basketball star who is way to fame and he takes that shit serious.

But me and him had a difficulty's in the past. We used to have fun together but not that type of fun the nasty fun. It was cool at first but are feelings got to strong for each other and he kinda fucked it up. Me and him came with agreement to end it and stay as bestfriend.

Although I love him as bestfriend because he is always there for me when I'm in the most terrible situations . We just match each other vibe and I would be devastated if I lose him again.

"Ight sis, I'm just checking" she said popping a popcorn in her mouth, I scrunched up my face cause why she wanna know so bad.

"Why you mugging" she asked. "Cause why you care so much about me and his relationship" I looked at her and I could tell her face expression changed.