𝟏𝟐

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"India why are you always mad at me like I told you that im sorry and shit like that" i whined looking at her while she was just looking outside the window while the car was driving back to the hotel.

She just didn't say anything and ignored me making me get annoyed with her. I fixed everything and cleared her name on social media about the viral videos of us so I don't know what's the problem.

"I know you hear me can you just talk to me. I said I'm sorry and I fixed everything on social media" she just kept looking at the window and I rolled my eyes.

"Aii bet" I just gave up going on my phone.

I seen a text message from Ari and I opened up responding to her.

𝗔𝗿𝗶 🚩
10:33 pm

I miss you Bae and this kitty miss you

I miss you too

But you did good bae, I was
watching im so proud of you

Thanks baby 🫶🏾

At least she congratulating me on my game then grinch looking ass India.

"Mane I just wish everything could go back to normal" india said out of nowhere making me left up my head looking at her.

"Well it seems like you don't want it to be normal again cause you always making shit difficult" I was being honest with her cause how you want shit to be normal but you always mad at me.

"Im sorry" she looked at me with watery eyes and you could tell that she was about to shade a tear. One thing I know about India she gon cry when she gets emotional but she always gon have a shoulder to cry on.

"Mane you always crying and shit with your emotional ass" she chuckled while I scooted next to her wrapping my arm around her leaning her on me.

"Idk but you make me like this with your annoying ass"she mumbled by laying on my chest and i chuckled rubbing her arm .

"But let's start shit all over and become bestfriend again or friends if that works for you. But in this relationship we gon have rules. No feelings involved, no jealousy, no flirting, and that's it" she nodded her head.

"Ight but we could stay as bestfriends" she looked at me smiling while I smiled down looking down at her.

"Oh shit but I forgot to tell you that my homeboy Juan want your friend" she scrunched up her face .