𝟓

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Latto why you didn't tell me that the Hawks was playing the warriors" i frowned looking at her while she was stoping at a red light.

"This is why the reason I didn't want to tell you cause you just gone get mad and wouldn't go to the game" Latto said looking at me.

"Duh cause you know Poole is on the Warriors and you know what happen between me and him. I clearly don't wanna see that nigga anyways so turn back this car around" she shock her head pushing on the gas when the light turned green.

"We ain't going back India just suck it up, everything is gon be okay" i put my hand on wheel making her turn back.

"Bitch you better got off the wheel, you ain't crashing my 2022 BMW cause you mad to see him" she pushed me back in my seat trying to control the wheel again.

"No you don't understand I just can't see his face" i whined and pouting looking at her.

"No India, your letting this man control you and y'all not even talking, he is control your relationships with people, and he is stopping u to have some fun. You need to get over him India cause it's getting bad" she yelled at me and I sighed putting my hands in my face.

"You are right, I'm just so stuck in the past and not thinking about the future to move on from the whole situation" i took my face out my hands looking at her she nodded.

"Exactly so chill and relax and don't touch my wheel ever again cause so help me if you crash my car I'm fucking you up India" I laughed but she had a straight face looking at me.

"I'm being deadass India" she mugged me.

"Aii I'm not gone touch your wheel again" i put my hands up surrendering and she nodded.

𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚

We got out the car walking towards the arena "can you take my picture right there" i asked latto and she nodded her head. I gave her my iPhone 13 pro max and I posed taking the picture.

 I gave her my iPhone 13 pro max and I posed taking the picture