17th Imagine...

Endlessly

Prodigy P.O.V

I walked into our small one room apartment. It was freezing cold..as usual. "H-h-h-hey P-p-prodigy" she smiled trying to cover herself with a huge blanket. "Hey, babe" I smiled walking over to her to give her a hug. "How was work?" she asked snuggling over to me. "Fine I guess, how was work for you?" I asks looking at her.

"It was fine" she sighs. "I thought since you got off early you was going to go see your friends?" I ask confused. "I was but the car stopped, and by the time I got it up and running I would have been late going to go see the girls. And I didn't want to go see them anyway" she replies coming from under the cover and walking into our small kitchen.

"Why?"

"Because they always talk stuff most of the time about me and you" she mumbles. I wouldn't blame her, if I were her friends I talk about us too.

I have a terrible job that doesn't pay us enough, my clothes are always crazy looking, espically my jeans they're always full of rips. Her friends think I'm crazy really and they thinks she's crazy to for being with me.

"Oh, sorry about that" I say picking at my fingers feeling embrassed about myself. "Nah, it's cool" she smiles and comes and sits next to me eating some cookies.

"Y/N I'm going to try to do better" I say.

She looks at me confused. "What?"

"I'm going to try to do better, so everyone wont think I'm a broke man, not helping out my girl" I continue.

"I'm going to move us out of this apartment and to that house on the hill with the view of the town! I'll work through the sun and the rain until I can afford it!" I exclaim jumping up.

"I'll get you and me better clothes, better cars and everything!" I smile at her. She smiles at me and stands up. "Prodigy..."

"Look I know I'm not perfect..I'm no angel I'm just me-"

"Stop, please I know were you are going with this" she giggles.

I grab her hands and place me forehead on hers. "We can do this I know we can"

She laughs and gives me a huge hug. "I lvoe you"

___________

This is dedicated to leahlove15 because she loves this song AND because she knows she wants Prodigy to be her future husband! LOL!!! Send me some request in my inbox and I'll try to get to them. Bye and Stay Mindless :)