30th Imagine

Creep

Prodigy P.O.V

"Tonight was great, Raven" I told Raven into the phone as I sat infront of my house, inside my parked car. "Oh, I could tel by the faces you made" Raven said into the phone with a slight laugh. I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a sarcastic laugh. "Sorry, I forget that embrasses you" Raven added. "Sorry". "Nah, it's good" I assured her. "We will I be meeting up with you again?" I asked bittting my lip. "Maybe this weekend or maybe tomorrow, maybe later on tonight" she replied.

I rolled my eyes at her reply. "Raven, it's already 11 something and it's bad enough I have to sneak into the house, then risk getting cought sneaking out then back in" I pointed out to her. She was silent for a minute until she sighed. "I see your point, since this time was my turn, I let you call me when you're ready for me again" she said. I could just picture her now: Laying in her bed, twirling around her long black hair, thinking about what she could do to me next.

Now I be you're wondering, who is Raven? Raven is my...let's just say "speacial friend I play with when I'm bored". Sometimes Y/N doesn't want to "play" because she has this rule that we can't do anything until we're married. I respect that rule, for about 2 months then I flet as if it got out of hand.

"Well, Ray, I'll let you go. Talk to you later?" I asked her. "Mhm, see you later" she replied then hung up. I locked my phone and stuffed it into my pocket. I climbed out my car and started walking up towards my house when I realized it was a huge, red truck in my driveway. I backed all the way up and looked all around the car. "Who..who..who car is this?" I asked myself. I looked back at my house and seen Y/N and I bedroom light on.

"Nah, she wouldn't be doing anything..would she?" I asked myself. "Naaaaah, she doesn't have the guts...or does she?" I continued. I stood there thinking until I finally decided to find out what was going on.

I pulled my keys out, sticking it into the lock and twisting it around like crazy until it finally opened. I ran up the stairs, skipping a few steps like I always do when I'm in a rush. I put my ear close to the door and heard the same noises Raven and I make. My eye started to twitch as I continued to listen.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE" I shouted, pushing the door open looking at a naked Y/N and some black dude.

- - -

"AND STAY YOUR ASS OUT!" I scream at the dude. He was running out the house, struggling to put his pants on. "I NEED MY SHOES!" He called out. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his ugly shoes from the mat. I threw one at his head and the other at his car, causing the alarm to go off.

I slowly turned around and looked at a sad Y/N. Tears fell down her face as I shook my head.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON-"

I was cut of by the sound of the doorbell. "Go tell your little friend to leave us alone" I ordered. Y/N walked past me, cleaning her tears away. She opened the door and asked "Who are you?". I quickly turned around with a frown then a shocked face. "Oh shit.."

"You left over your T-Shirt. I don't know how-oh wait you aren't Craig.." she laughed. Y/N slowly turned around and looked at me. I forced a smile on my face and shrugged. "Ooops"

- - - - -

I didn't like this imagine too much but the person would non-stop asking for this imagine. Hope you enjoyed it :)