27th Imagine...

Scary Movie

Your P.O.V

I held onto Prodigy shirt tightly as the killer chopped off the teenage boys body up.

"This is disgusting" Prodigy said slightly flinching at the sight. I buried my head into Prodigy chest and he held my tighter. "You picked the movie night so.." I told him in a muffed sound.

"I can't watch this anymore" Prodigy sighed moving closer to the remote and pausing it. I slowly looked up and scrunched my face up at the sighed dead boy and the killed moving back into the darkness. I shook my head then a thought came into my head.

"Hey Prodigy" I said with a smile.

"Wassup?" he asked throwing popcorn into his mouth.

"Who in Mindless Behavior  would survive a scary movie?" I asked him grabbing for popcorn and eating some of it.

He opened his mouth then quickly closed it, making a thinking face. "I know a person who'd be the first one dead" he laughed.

"Prince" we laughed in unison. "Why?" I asked him smiling.

"Well I see him freaking out and running off then getting himself killed..or he'd be to bust tweeting, making keeks and everything and BAM he dead now" Prodigy laughed eating more popcorn. I noded agreeing with him.

"I could see that happening to Prince" I replied.

"Next I see getting killed is Ray" he continued. "I see him becaue he'd be the one trying to come up with a plan, nobody agrees with him, he goes off by himself and gets himself killed" he continued shaking his head.

"Oooor he could try to be slick trying to hurt the killer with some rope of even his long ass hair and the killer twist him around killing him" I laughed feeling bad. "Or that..I know that he'd but up a fight though" Prodigy said with a nod.

"Now Mr. Spiffy" I smiled

"Ahh my boy Roc. I see him doing crazy stuff" he laughed. "Kicking, stabbing. shooting and all that other type stuff. His ass is going to make it out alive" he laughed. I nodded in agreement.

"Now what about you?" I asked with a wink.

"I see myself as the person you know will live towards the end and die a slow painful death" he said with his eyes closed. "I'd be like go.go on without me. It's ok" he laughed.

"I know you'd put up a fight though" I smiled. He nodded and laughed. "You knoooow" he said matching the voice of Ice Cube.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him back onto the couch. 'I'd love to see y'all be in a scary movie" I laughed laying on his chest. 'I already know I'd be a good actor. I mean why wouldn't I be..I'm Prodigy" he said. I looked up at him and he winked at me.

"Shut up" I laughed then laid back on his chest.

-------