29th Imagine...

First Day Back

Prodigy P.O.V

"MOM I CAN'T FIND MY LIP GLOSS" Ashley shouted as she ran down the stairs looking through the drawers in the kitchen. "IT'S IN THE BATHROOM, ASHLEY!" Y/N shouted as she marched down the stairs and into the kitchen and looked directly at me.

"Did you make their lunches?" she questioned looking around for her heels. I scrunched y face up at her when she looked up and she gave me an annoyed look. "CRAIG!" she shouted at me slapping her thighs.

"What? Their going to high school I'm pretty sure they don't need their dad to make th-"

"MOM ITS NOT IN THE BATHROOM!" she screamed from the upstairs bathroom, cutting me off. I rolled my eyes at Ashley "crisis" as she told me this morning. "Did you want me to make them lunch right quick?" he asked going over to the fridge.

"No! Just give them some money or something to buy lunch" she said rolling her eyes as she slipped on her heels. "ASHLEY GO IN MY ROOM AND PICK ANY LIP GLOSS YOU WANT OR SIMILAR TO THE ONE YOU LOST" Y/N told her as she ran upstairs.

I laughed at Ashley and Y/N when I realized I was missing a child. "Jason?" I called out upstairs. Suddenly the basement door opened and here he came into the kitchen wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday.

My eyes nearly jumped out of sockets when I realized he had just not woken up.

"JASON CHRISTOPHER CRIPPEN!" I yelled at him causing him to jump out of his sleepiness.

"What dad?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"WHY AREN'T YOU DRESSED? YOUR BUS GETS IN HERE IN...5 MINUTES!" I said looking down at my watch then back at him.

"OH SHIT I NEED TO GET READY!" he yelled starting to run up the stairs. I pulled him by his shirt causing him to stumble back in front of me. "N.O! You just wipe the crust outta your eyes and grab your book bag" I told him.

"But dad I..I..I stank" he mumbled smelling his underarms. "To DARN bad..and don't curse in my house!" I said pulling out the bible we had in the drawer and hitting the side of his head off it.

"Can I stay home with yo-"

"NO!" I shouted in his face. "Now go get your book bag!" I continued as he quickly run up the stairs, running passed Ashley and Y/N.

"Ewww you stank Jason, don't tell anyone I'm your sister" she laughed as she threw her book bag over her shoulder and ran outside.

Y/N and I looked at each other and had to laugh at that one.

Suddenly the bus horn had honked and Jason went flying down the stairs with his trail of stank slowly following behind him. I would have let him stayed but I told both kids they would not miss any days of school because of stupid things. Even if you don't take a shower.

"Alright that's a sign for me to leave if the kids are leaving! Bye baby" she smiled as she quickly pecked my on the lips and grabbed her suitcase and stormed out the door. I walked up to the door, looking out watching Y/N run to her car and Ashley and Jason run to their school bus.

Finally! I could enjoy MY first day back..to peace and quietness!.

---------