13th Imagine....

Happy Birthday~!

"Ok mom, so Prodigy's coming over! Why? Ugh because it's his birthday and I wanted to spend time with him! I promise I wont do anything I regret. Ok bye" You say hanging up your cellphone and place it on the table. The door bell rings and you go get it to see Prodigy. "Happy Birthday!" you exclaim giving him a huge hug. "Thanks Y/N" He laughs.

"Ok so I got this planned out how we're going to spend the rest of your birthday!" you cheese as you point around all the living room. "First we're going to eat our dinner *coughs* fried chicken! Then we're going to have a cake *coughs* Reese Cake. Next we could watch a movie then at the end we could dance a little!" You smile.

"Awww Y/N, we don't have to do anything, my birthday is just another day" he smiles. "Well to bad we're gonna do all this and like it! Come on the chickens gonna get cold and I know you dont like cold chicken" you laugh.

"Well we shouldn't let the food go waste" he says rubbing his hands together and walking over to the food. You both sit down and begin to eat. You guy's share some laughs. After you guys finish eating your dinner and dessert you watch a movie all cuddled up on the couch then comes for you too to dance.

*Get ready to play the video on the side :P*

"What song are we dancing to?" he asks smiling. "You'll hear just calm it down" you laugh. You walk over to the radio and play the  song "Diamonds" by Rihanna. The music begins and Prodigy laughs. "No! I'm NOT dancing to this!" he laughs. "Come on please! It was planned" you whine. He sighs and finally agrees to dance,

You wrap your arms around his neck and he places his hands on your hips. "Thanks Y/N for doing this little thing for me ven though I didn't want this" he laughs. "Well you're welcome" you smile.

You dance around for a minute then you begin talking. "Happy Birthday Prodigy" you giggle. "Thank you Y/N" he says. You smile and give him a kiss

______________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRODIGY! (Even though he may not even see this -_-) well Stay Mindless!!