29

Three years. They had been together since three years ago.

Dated one year.
Married for two years.

Today was their 2nd anniversary (well, actually 3rd).

Win's mother wanted to throw a big party for them. But BrightWin had other ideas.

Celebrating the day only with each other.

Just the two of them.

_____________________

"Happy anniversary my love", Bright kissed Win as they danced in their living room.

They had a nice dinner, that both of them prepared together. And now dancing in the low light.

" Happy anniversary ", Win kissed him back.

Bright pouted," Babe,  where's my gift? I already gave you mine. You should show it now. "

Bright gifted him the new Lamborghini model; which Win had in mind to buy since it was launched.

Win pinched his nose, "patience you big baby"

"Noooo....you know I can't be patient when it comes to you. Please na...I've been waiting for it since morning.", Bright whined.

" Alright. It's in the bedroom-"

"Okay, lemme get it", Bright tried to go in before Win could even finish.

" No! I'm the one who's handing it to you. I'm going in first. Enter when I call you okay?"

Bright pouted, but nodded. Cause he knew Win wouldn’t listen.

_______________

"Okay. Babeee you can come in now!", Bright heard Win shouting and walked.... No ran to their room.

Bright entered to.... Stand like a statue?

.

.

.

" Babe? How's it?", Win asked him.

Bright blinked twice, but did not reply.

"Babe? Why aren’t you replying! Bright!? Omg! You are nosebleeding!"

"Huh? What?", Bright touched his nose. " Oh..."

The reason Bright was nosebleeding :