20

Me: *calling Win and Gun* excuse me collect your husbands 🌚 they are horny I think

______________

Win woke up in the morning.

Win yawned, "was that a dream? Last night?"

He, then, checked his phone.

(Notifications)

Bright: Good morning. Have you awaken up? I'll pick up for office. At 8:45 naa?

Bright: Don't say no. Your car is still in service. Let me be your driver.

Bright: What about I come around 8:00? I'll bring coffee and breakfast for you.

Bright: 🤍

Win squealed, "It wasn’t a dream!!", he jumped back on the bed, squeezing the pillow and screamed in it.

"Calm down yourself, Win ", Win slapped his face softly.

Win showered and got dressed by the time when he heard the calling bell.

He opened the door to see Bright holding two coffees and maybe some breakfast in bag.

'Woah, he even looks hot in the simplest white shirt.I wanna take it off-', Win shook his head mentally, 'woah Win, no horny! And You're the one who said you're not ready for it!!!'

" come in", Win smiled.

Bright smiled back and stepped forward.

"Hi. Did you have a good sleep?"

Win nodded, "yes, perfect one"

"Me too, maybe because I can finally talk to you", Bright hugged him by side.

Win blushed and said, " G-gimme my coffee and breakfast, I'm hungry"

"Yeap, here's it."

"Thanks", Win took it from him.

"I got you sandwiches. Do you want some scrambled egg? I can make it for you"

Win shook his head, "Noh, it's okay. I don't really eat in breakfast. Just a coffee and maybe a bread"

Bright said worriedly, "Told you before Bunny. You should have a proper breakfast. From now on, I'll deliver your breakfast"